Code of Conduct
In order to maintain the high standards of membership in KSI, and to continue to represent the KSI community, all members MUST understand and abide by the following “Code of Conduct”.
1. Every KSI member must read and understand the KSI Code of Conduct, Policies, Xbox Live® and/or Playstation® Networks Service Agreement and Code of Conduct.
2. KSI does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type. This may result in immediate expulsion from the community depending on the infraction.
3. Poaching is strictly prohibited. If you try to convince, offer, or promise, to have member “rank up” in this community from another clan, or squad and division in and out of KSI is strictly prohibited.
4. KSI members are not allowed to be apart of any other community while they are in KSI, this is called multi claning which is prohibited.
5. The minimum age to recruit someone into KSI is 16 but may recruit the individual if they are six (6) months away from 16, that is acceptable.
- NOTE: We accept 13 - 15 year olds to join our junior squad, this is only available on Xbox One.
6. If you join a party of high ranking members and they ask you to leave, you must do so in a timely fashion as the leaders might be handling an issue. If you feel like this is being abuse, please report it to your immediate chain of command.
7. If a senior leader invites you to a party, you must join immediately as it might be a pressing issue. If you are busy, send them a message as to why you cannot join. If you feel like this is being abuse, please report it to your immediate chain of command.
8. All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with leaders on any issues or with any ideas that cannot be handled with their immediate chain of command. You must give your immediate chain of command 24hrs to respond. If it's an emergency, you may skip chain of command. This is not encouragement for members to go to a party with a Senior Directors party and ask to transfer to a different squad or division. Members are expected to NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS.
9. All KSI members should take pride in his or her membership and should display proper inviting attitudes to all members and non-members. Disrespect to members and/or non-members is not okay, and does not reflect the whole of KSI.
10. Taking a leadership position is a choice, every rank above the rank LT, and members of this status should exude proper leadership and professionalism; and should have a level-head in all situations. If you cannot fulfill your rank requirements, then you should not hold your rank.
11. All members are subjected to the “ONE STRIKE” and “THREE STRIKE” policy. The “One Strike” policy is given to a member by a senior leader for a previous infraction. The said member(s) only have one verbal warning before being removed from the community. The three strike policy is available for all member, and the member may have a warning, rank suspension, Demotion, and then Removal.
NOTE: Depending on the violation, a member can be removed right away disregarding the three strike policy; this is up to the determination of senior leaders.