Sign in to follow this  
Sins

The Path

Good to be back.

The forums are kinda whack, and I don't think there is really any specific individual to blame. I just got back and there's such a period of time that's been unaccounted for since I've been gone that I won't even begin to talk about what's happened outside of my time lol. But you know what makes the forums ****ty is when people say they are :P

Anyway.

I've already seen several of "it's always the same people here/never really active" statements in the amount of time of my brief return.

So let me get some things out of the way: I don't know/care about "clan ops" and this is not an attack or insult to anyone. As much as I would love to go, "BACK IN THE OLD DAYS" I think I'll just write it out a little more thoughtfully than that.

KSI Now:

There is no tradition. No past to look at as an example.

Discuss.

I can't really say much about the Forum activity lately, seeing as how I've been a member of this site and Global for... 23 hours now. lol, but I'm willing to help in any way possible to help Global be the best it possibly can be, whether that be on the Forums, on Xbox, or whatever it may be. :thumbsup:

I can't really say much about the Forum activity lately, seeing as how I've been a member of this site and Global for... 23 hours now. lol, but I'm willing to help in any way possible to help Global be the best it possibly can be, whether that be on the Forums, on Xbox, or whatever it may be. :thumbsup:

LOL

The fact that you're here, now, even for 23 hours is what's important. If you made your way to the forums, you will do well within KSI. These forums have been up for almost 8 years now, and there's a reason for that. Stick around. you'll see ;)

Welcome.

really the problem is that forum activity isnt enforced within the divisions/ squads as ive seen so far. as for the tradition, its up to the current generation to create that tradition then.

Sins for a long period of time I stepped away. At that time the forums were taken down and KSI went with a "social" facebook wannabe style site..... Needless to say I came back when Bill asked me to and put the forums back up. That is why there is a gap in time.

Activity has been increasing more and more. We get lots of members on viewing the forums, we just need to encourage them to post / join the discussions. Posting about inactivity does just that... makes them inactive because it makes the moral of everyone that is active lower.

Just my thoughts...