Sign in to follow this  
KSI XPLOZION

Call duty ghosts

lol, you're so wrong there. Halo is turning into COD =P. Its being annualized, classes, etc. Come on, I remember halo being you start with a Pistol and a BR. You hunt for your guns. Not just handed over to you like they're nothing. COD is so dman annulied its not even funny. Not enough time between devloping the next one for any real innovations to be made. This time around they're like "OMG We Got Fish AI now" or "OMG We Have a Realistic Dog". lol, there's nothing that gives me a wow factor from that. Yea, you get a companion for once, but still what happens if the dog dies lol. Then what. There goes millions of development after the first mission lol.

I think I'm gonna stick with Battlefield where my field of combat isn't a static ordeal. Nothing is scripted nor is gonna happen at a certain time. If I want a new door, blow a hole in the wall. If I want a skyscraper to do down, lets blow out the supporting pillars. Not oh yea, I shot a gas pump. The station overhead falls, Done! Nope its, oh I blew out the pillars. ErMerGerd the skyscraper is falling. Run like hell or do what I do and fight in the bulding until it starts to fall and then skydive my way off the top. Did I mention sucide runs with my heli? Yep stick C4 to the face of my Heli and run into a tank. COD so doesn't have that =P

• Like 1

The MSBS is waaaaaaaaay to overpowered.

Ghosts has its pros and cons, but lets face it Ghosts is the next gen game