Sign in to follow this  
KSI_Doomzy

Need Help PC Rebuild

I have a old Dell XPS 400 I want to make Windows 7 capable but I have no idea how to do that. I plan on putting the graphics card and HDD from my laptop into it as well

I have a old Dell XPS 400 I want to make Windows 7 capable but I have no idea how to do that. I plan on putting the graphics card and HDD from my laptop into it as well

See you're adding more to it...

Fact of the matter is that its cheaper and much better to simply build your own as opposed to having a poor quality and designed PC from a prebuilt company.

I can build a $400 PC since that's the price of consoles now. And it can pull better performance than a $1000 prebuilt piece of trash.

See you're adding more to it...

Fact of the matter is that its cheaper and much better to simply build your own as opposed to having a poor quality and designed PC from a prebuilt company.

I can build a $400 PC since that's the price of consoles now. And it can pull better performance than a $1000 prebuilt piece of trash.

Always build your own PC, better cost, more for your money and you know exactly what's going into it. And if you aren't computer savvy I'm pretty sure there's a few of us on these forums that can probably help you put something together if you can find someone locally to assemble.

In the end ,if you want to completely build your own ,it depends on how much you're willing to spend ,but if you're gonna just build/rebuild on to a preexisting model i just wouldn't recommend it.

Awards