Anatomy <3

Anime and Manga Recommendations

20 hours ago, KSI Spank FG CPT3 said:

Just finished Akame ga Kill the other day and loved it. I was told to watch Project K or Death Parade next. Any similar recommendations?

K was pretty good, it is for sure one that you will have to watch twice because you are given so little information about what the hell is going on that is all revealed in the last episode or two then you are all like "OOOOOOHHHHH" on the second watch through it makes a lot more sense because of the fact that you can actually see various points were the plot is developing rather than just seemingly random events. I haven't seen Death Parade myself, but I have looked into it (needs a manga though lol). I would probably recommend animes like Death Note, Deadman Wonderland, or Erased if you are looking for something closer to that. 

• Like 1

I haven't updated a full list in a while so maybe I will do that later today, but here is my Top 10 Manga (note the manga is always better). Check these out! 

1) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 
2) Berserk
3) Battle Royale 
4) Goodnight Punpun
5) Yotsuba&!
6) Parasyte
7) Killing Stalking 
8) Tokyo Ghoul 
9) Inuyashiki 
10) Initial D  

Do note: Some of these are kind of out depending on arcs. Berserk's Golden Age arc, which is the second arc of the story that covers volumes 3-15 is absolutely perfect. The series however drops off after that point into something that I don't really think is anywhere near as good as this backstory arc. Still good but not enough to justify it to be above Jojo's (that arc alone though, yes lol) Also Dragon Head would come in as #10 but the series also drops off after a certain point. The first arc where they are trapped underground after a train accident is so amazingly dark, but once they leave in volume 3 the series drops and is less than rememberable. But I would stand behind any of these and say that there is no way to dislike any of them! 

Anime Recommendations by Genre

*Yuri

-Kannzuki No Miko

-Strawberry Panic

*Yoai

-Junjou Romantica

*Straight Romance

-Plastic Memories

-Sword Art Online

(Look I know I might get crap for recommending this for romance because it's more a ment to be a mainstream action anime but the relationship between Asuna and Kirito qualifies this as a good anime for this category in my opinion.)

*Action 

-I' m going to recommend Sword Art Online again for its excellent action parts to the anime.

- Naruto

-HUNTER X HUNTER

-Parasyte

-Tokyo Ghoul

- My Hero Academia

-Black Lagoon

-Witchblade

-Akame Ga Kill

-Blue Exorcist

-Claymore

-Attack On Titan

There are a lot more I like but I can't list them all.

*Horror/Gore

-Elfen Lied

-Blood-C

-Blood-Plus

-Corpse Party

-Another

-Tokyo Ghoul is also horror/gore so I'm recommending it for this category too.

-Parasyte has some gore in it but I wouldn't classify it as a horror anime.

- Devil Lady

*Comedy

-Koihime Musou

-Bento

*Science Fiction

-Time of Eve

-Chobits

-Accel World

-Gunslinger Girl

-Plastic Memories is also a good Science Fiction Anime so I'm recommending it for this category too.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2017 at 12:53 PM, KSI Spank FG CPT1 said:

Just finished Akame ga Kill the other day and loved it. I was told to watch Project K or Death Parade next. Any similar recommendations?

Btoom is great watch if you like gore but could not get into Akame ga Kill because it was the Game of Thrones of Anime ya liked that character too bad they die in the worst way possible.

My Hero Academia 

• Like 1

Seven Deadly Sins!!!! Omg love this show series. Super bad butt and funny asf. It gets annoying when the princess Cries like all the time, but the show definitely doesn’t disappoint. I never got into anime but this is one show I’m extremely attached too. Season 4 isn’t coming to next year I read because they got to wait till season 4 is done airing in Japan then transfer it to English Version and publicly produce it. Watched twice now, ready to watch the series a 3rd time haha.