Sign in to follow this  
KSI Military 7

KSI Military 7s Handbook Transfering Policy Request

I find it funny that the people that blacklisted me are here in this topic and trying to start something with me lol. Who next Queenjess? I will be the big man and walk away from this since this topic, certain people, and different communities are now doing/taking differently.This whole topic is a mess and im not being apart and standing here getting disrespected.Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your time in this KSI. Goodnight

I really don't see how this will increase relations on a diplomatic level, Military we have been using the above transfer protocol for many years and by no means did XGN have anything to do with its creation.

I find it funny that the people that blacklisted me are here in this topic and trying to start something with me lol. Who next Queenjess? I will be the big man and walk away from this since this topic, certain people, and different communities are now doing/taking differently.This whole topic is a mess and im not being apart. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your time in this KSI. Goodnight

We'll be here when you get back, don't worry. :)

• Like 1

Just trying to help our good buds across the pod(in a way?) out! Letting them know what's up is all. We love our buds. :)

• Like 1

Clutchking......honestly. the entire reason people posted is becuase you decided instead of applying yourself to thinking of something.....you opted to copy and paste and pray like hell that nobody noticed.

Considering you are on news team you should know about plagerism and that its not the way to go.

For future notice guys, If you like ideas that another community, organization, or whatever has implemented. Regardless of their status, please at least give the proper credit to who is responsible for it. As I teach this in my personal FTLA Course, for simple things like that will make you look better or just as equal to someone that came up with their own idea.

For future notice guys, If you like ideas that another community, organization, or whatever has implemented. Regardless of their status, please at least give the proper credit to who is responsible for it. As I teach this in my personal FTLA Course, for simple things like that will make you look better or just as equal to someone that came up with their own idea.

Very well said, good sire.

I really don't see how this will increase relations on a diplomatic level, Military we have been using the above transfer protocol for many years and by no means did XGN have anything to do with its creation.

As I have put more time into KSI than most(7 full years next month, yay). When I see people trying to decieve KSI, regaurdless of which one, it rustles my jimmies just a bit.

As for increasing diplomatic relations, It just proves that we are willing to look out for each other. There is a long road to both communities being on good terms, and every little bit helps.

• Like 1

Military, Game and I will discuss the matter at hand. To everyone else, we will not be using this "handbook" on our site. If we feel we need something similar we will indeed write pour own. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. This is not how KSI Global is to represent themselves, so please understand that as we move forward with operations.

Once again, I would like to express our apologies for the events taking place in this topic, from all of KSI Global.

I am going to lock this topic due its nature. Any further discussion will only take place in Private Message and no where else. If you have any questions about the decision I am making here, please Private Message me.

Sincerely,

KSI Anatomy 7

Senior Forums Staff