KSI Global
Sign in to follow this  
Game 7

Moderator in Training Application Form

That's right guys, it don't happen often I personally consider it rare, but as the forum activity picks up so does the size of the staff. 2 positions are available on the moderation team for the position Moderator in training. This could possibly take some time to review depending on how many applications we get, we will be reviewing each application very closely and we have high standards for what we expect from individuals on the team we are looking for some very important and specific characteristics. Please copy the form below, paste it as a reply, and answer the questions. 

Application Form 

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: 

2. What division are you in if any? 

3. What squad are you in, if any? 

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 

5. How often are you usually on the forums? 

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): 

7. Define teamwork in your own words. 

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? 

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? 

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? 

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? 

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? 

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? 

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. 

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? 

KSI Mythos

Celestial Chaos

Defiant CC

I have been active in some capacity either in clan ops or on the website (or both) since November 2014.

Usually several times a day.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): 
I haven't ever been banned from the website or clan operations

Teamwork is humanity's ability to overcome personal ego and come together to create something truly special and unique.

I feel that I will be able to bring a fresh perspective to the team. Additionally, while I have not been here quite as long as some of the old-timers, the time I have spent here on the Forums has been mostly working for the betterment of KSI whether it was my brief stint in Events before it got shut down or my more recent foray into the Design Team, helping re-establish the team by filling requests, giving CnC to my fellow artists, and bettering my own Designs.

Rule #4. A KSI member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER KSI MEMBER BEHIND.
Here in KSI I believe we have something special: we have created a haven for those who don't necessarily have people in their real life to be there for them like KSI can. We're a family, and while sometimes families fight, we always come back together and make up with one another. Rule 4 is my favorite because I feel it really enforces that mantra.

Double standards, at least in the perspective of KSI, should not be tolerated. I feel it is important to our culture here in KSI that specific people and groups are neither given special treatment nor discriminated against. The rules are there to be followed equally by everyone.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? 
Most things in life are like that. I can work with anyone no matter my personal feelings so long as things are kept mutually civil.

Of course

I have some experience in running a website, though I feel my best attribute is that I am always willing to help someone who needs assistance or troubleshooting on the website. Something that really grinds my gears is when people in positions of authority are unfriendly or unwilling to help people out with their questions and concerns. If accepted onto the team, I would try my hardest to seek out and help anyone who needs it here on the Forums.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. 
Agreed :)

Well, yeah.

• Like 1

Application Form 

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI W0LVERINE

2. What division are you in if any? Former Celestial Chaos, now none.

3. What squad are you in, if any? Former General of Envy Squad, now none.

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE?  Completely active: 1 Month, Overall KSI experience: almost 5 years

5. How often are you usually on the forums? At the very least, once a day. Typically am on every day for an accumulative 5+ hours.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc):  Warning for disrespect towards a department head in Kik chat services, as well as possible DNH/Blacklistment for accusations made by a former member. Outcome: Not DNH'd.

7. Define teamwork in your own words: Teamwork is the ability to get something done in a timely fashion in the manner desired while working among your peers. Teamwork is the essence of any community, business, organization, etc. and must be used to accomplish large tasks. Without teamwork, there would be no structure, no "enforcement" of policies or regulations, and there would be udder chaos. Sure, things can be done individually, however if there are possibly multiple angles to achieve a goal, it's best to divide the work to both get it done quicker, and also have different views working together to get the best outcome possible.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I wouldn't say I deserve this spot but I would like to attain this spot because I am a hard worker, when something needs to be done I do my best to see that it is accomplished, delegate certain jobs to those who would both benefit and learn from the task given. I have worked to resolve issues that affected the comradeship between two people and they resolve the issue, I have prior knowledge on running a website, (an enjin based forums site) and ROTC experience on running events, maintaining a routine schedule, and leadership responsibility.

2. KSI does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type. Reason being is I have been in several instances both in the community and IRL where there was either sexual orientation discrimination, or harassment of another and in both instances it was intolerable. The reasoning or motive behind the harassment was completely absurd, and quite frankly unneeded. No one should have to put up with someone else hating on them for their beliefs. Just because I have a different religion, sexual orientation, personal preference or ideals doesn't mean that I should attack you for not sharing the same ideals. Honestly, (I'm not sure of anyone's religious belief, but this is mine) when God created man, he created all equal. When Christ was walking among us, he taught to love thy neighbor and friend. Yes, there are those who have hostile intentions, but the righteous man will try and reason with his fellow man, and if things escalate, turn the other cheek. Violence is not the answer.

Double standards are immoral. Why make someone have to live by two "definitions" of themselves? As I stated before, we are all equal, we are all capable of doing the same things regardless of age, race, ethnicity, country, etc. There should not be any standard than that which you believe for yourself.

Yes, I have worked with people I haven't really liked in ROTC and school, however we still got the job done.

Absolutely. It just means that I have a duty to help regulate the forums and keep an eye out for those who mean to harm our community.

A new mindset and point of view on certain topics when they arise. I have worked on a moderation team before, and understand the basics, and will be willing to help those who search for assistance. I understand those on the existing team aren't always able to be on and help EVERY member that calls out for help, but as number 5 of the CoC says: "All members have an "Open Door Policy" to speak with Leaders and Founders on any issues or with any ideas." I will be more than willing to observe among the forums and assist anyone who requests such help.

Of course.

Absolutely. :)

KSI ORION's moderator application

1. PC/PSN/XBOX GT: KSI ORION

2. What division are you in if any? Knights of the Blood Oath

3. What squad are you in if any? General of Paladin KB

4. How long have you been in KSI active? august will be 1 year minus a couple of weeks in November to December

5. How often are you usually on the forums? multiple times a day, I use my phone while I am at work during my breaks to see if there is anything new or anything I might have missed

6. History of punishment? none

7. Define teamwork: teamwork is the mending of the minds in order to finish a task. compensating for your team mates weaknesses, helping each other will allow you to be an awesome and unstoppable team.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I don't. anybody that has the drive to do something doesn't mean that they deserve it more than another. It just means that it was their time to try and do their best at something. as long as their are people willing to do their best at something no one can say they deserve it more than another.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct? I don't see one being more important than another but if I had to choose 1 that should be enforced more than the others I would have to choose: no KSI member gets left behind. this is a major part in making sure our family stays strong. by enforcing this more people would stop leaving due to petty indifferences. we are all different and unique but that doesn't mean to just ignore other people because of that. it means work together with your differences to make the bond stronger.

10. What is your opinion on the concept "double standards"? its an injustice and disrespectful concept. regardless of who you are, what rank you are, sexual orientation, race, religious views, political views etc etc, everyone should be treated equally. I personally don't care about any indifferences between me and other people. yall are people just like I am and that's all that matters. if you want respect you must show respect. that is the problem now a days, is people have no respect anymore because they think everyone is out to get them. just live your life and treat everyone equally and everything will be fine

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? as long as something productive is being produced and the indifferences can be put aside while the work is being done, I don't care who I have to work with. I usually don't have a problem with anyone anyways.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? o darn it really, well that sucks, but seriously I understand. no position anyone has here in KSI doesn't make you a god just means that you are taking more responsibility to help out your fellow members

13. What do you have to offer to the web ops team? everything I have. all my talents and skills will be open for use.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime.   sure thing just like any job or position you take

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? sure thing

Application Form

1. PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI Deceptionx7

2. What division are you in if any? CC

3. What squad are you in, if any? CC

4. How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 4 -5 years

5. How often are you usually on the forums? 2 /4 hours daily

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): none

7. Define teamwork in your own words. An individual capable of working along side others cooperatevly and successfully. Team work is having a common goal between 1 or more and doing everything to fulfill it.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I dont feel i deserve it over others i would just make a good candidate as ive done it in the past and my leadership throughout clan ops can carry me straight into web ops.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? Respect to all members and living up to the "i" in ksi. Integrity, each and every member deserves the utmost integrity from all their leaders as well as members. 

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? Someone who will not allow/ does not want another to do the things theyve done in the past and or present. Making them look kinda silly as they try to enforce their views to others but dont listen to the words they've preached.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yea i do

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Yes i do lol. Members will seek out the moderation when in need and one is not to abuse their powers

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? Time, dedication and leadership.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. Yes

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes i do

1. PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI American00

2. What division are you in if any? LB

3. What squad are you in, if any? Brink

4. How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? Active : For a year and a half. Total experience : 4 years

5. How often are you usually on the forums? Practicallyalways

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): I have been Blacklisted Level 5, appealed to a Level 1 and then completely appealed,

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Teamwork is not a term that can be defined so easily. Teamwork is the concept that everyonemust work together to create something that benefitsthe team. Here, on the forums, teamwork is something that is necessary to accomplish everything from the simplest of tasks to the most important things. It is important, and as a previous moderator for this site, I understand how to act in accordance with everyone else as a fully functional team.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I deserve this opportunity because I can finally help people like I used to. I lost my Mod position because I did a stupid mistake, and I have had enough time to learn how to correct my mistakes. However, to help the people, I need to have the power , I am not power driven, but I can help all of the people who need it when they need it.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? All of the rules of KSI Global are important, but if I have to choose it would be rule number 5). All KSI members have an "Open door policy " to speak with leaders and founders on any issues or with any ideas

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? Double Standards us an unacceptable trait for a Moderator, it is favoritism, which makes the person who plays favorites unfit for this job. A mod must be objective in their opinion towards a problem.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yes, as I have in the past, I will continue to be objective towards any and all problems that arise.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? To compare a Moderator to a god is completely wrong. A Moderator is like the temples pillars, we are there to support the structure from falling over. Sure, they may need some repairs here and now, but in the end, the only God of KSI is the people who don't look for power, the people we support.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? I am task orientated and a skilled leader. I have served as an MIT in the past, and was promoted to a full Moderator, I have also been a head for several departments, and am always looking to hear and suggest new ideas that would benefit KSI Global.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. Yes, I will do my best if I am considered or receive the position.

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes, I know, I will be active almost any time I have the chance to.

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI Spirefly 7

2. What division are you in if any? Celestial Chaos

3. What squad are you in, if any? None

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 4 months

5. How often are you usually on the forums? Every day for several hours cumulatively.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): None.

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Teamwork is the tool that a group of people can utilize to help them overcome obstacles. People who are part of a team must learn to work with one another, sometimes putting aside their own personal opinions and methods for the benefit of the greater good.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I cannot say that I deserve this opportunity over anybody else, that would be presumptuous of me. However, I can explain why I think I would make a good Mod-in-Training. I try my best on a daily basis to live my life in an honorable way. I try to always be a kind, caring person. I treat other people with respect, no matter what. I strive to be fair to everybody. I don't think being appointed to a position like this would make me better or smarter or more important than anybody else.

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? The one about treating other people without discrimination. That's a rule that I follow in my daily life, not just when interacting with KSI members. I think every single human and animal and plant on Earth deserves the same amount of dignity and decency to be shown toward them.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? Double standards are something that should have no part in a community like KSI. What's okay for one person should be okay for all people. What's wrong for one person should be wrong for all others too. People must realize that no matter what rank they are, what groups they're in, how long they've been here, at the end of the day we're all just people and we're all the same.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yes I do.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Of course.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? My free time, my attention, my heart.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime? Of course.

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes I do.

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: Xbox Live: KSI BlazZze 7.  PC (Steam): yaze

2. What division are you in if any? None

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 3 and a half years.

5. How often are you usually on the forums? Usually every day unless something comes up.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): None.

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Teamwork is the ability to work together with out necessarily always comunicating. However, when a team does communicate they are always open minded when trying to to find a solution to a problem. A Team is supposed to be a tight cohesive unit that hold all the skills needed to police the forums.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I work to keep KSI to a high standard and work to help anyone that has any problems here on the forums. 

2. KSI does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type.

I feel this is an important rule because it outlines that anyone, regardless of sex or race, can join KSI just like me and have a good time. I feel like everyone should join KSI to experience it, even it they join for a day.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? I think double standards are unfair, however, they are used everyday. I try my best to never use double standards, but I have grown to live with the people around me using double standards.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yes, I understand.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Yes, I understand.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? Managing abilites and organizational skills.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. Yes, I understand.

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes, I understand.

KSI Alucard 7 / God of Barcodes / Ulgy Mom

Infinite Darkness

League of Legends

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 7 or so years

On the days Im not working, 3 or 4 hours

None

7. Define teamwork in your own words:

Working with others to achieve a common goal.

No one deserves anything, they work for things that they get. I would like the chance to work for this position. I've been around the block in KSI and know what it means to moderate things. 

Number 5, I feel as if this were not a rule, we as a community would get no where. Ive watched clans and guilds die because higher leadership felt as if they did not have to deal with everyday issues and talk to members. 

Saying or preaching against something and then doing doing it yourself. This has no place in KSI, every person should practice what the preach. 

Yes

Yes

A level head and a few years of experience with KSI. Also my time, I have no life outside of work. 

Yes

Sorta a given

Awards

1. PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI Christ 77

2. What division are you in if any? CC

3. What squad are you in, if any? Co-Founder

4. How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 11 years total probably 6 active

5. How often are you usually on the forums? Daily

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): nope

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Working together to accomplish a common goal.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? My knowledge of KSI is extensive, I've been a sub forum mod many times.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? Never leave a KSI member behind, because without our members we have no point.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? Treat everyone equal and be fair. Double standards do exist but we can do our part to diminish them.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yes

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? But my name is Christ....(kidding) yes I understand

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? Commitment to KSI, and my technical knowledge, as well as being involved with almost every aspect of KSI at one time or another.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. Yes

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes

• Like 1

Application Form 

KSI ZODIAC

KB

3. What squad are you in, if any? I am over Paladin

4 years all together 

3-4 times a week 

none

7. Define teamwork in your own words.  Everyone loves to  throw this word out there but rally has no idea what it means or they would step on someone else to make themselves look good. After 2 combat tours in Afghanistan, teamwork to me means no matter how much beef or hate you have towards others you still have to come together as a collective unit to get the mission/task done, because at the end of the others are depending you to get you part done to make everything smooth as possible not trying to find ways to out do each other in a team effort type of environment.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others?  I say anyone that is qualified for this position should get it i don't think any one deserves anything it is earned this isn't a right. iI believe i am qualified for the position because i can work under pressure, stress, and I am all about helping out others, I worry about myself last. The newer guys coming in they are the future of our community and we need to bring them into the fold and train them to be professionals like us. 

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why?  Rule #7 hands down notice that it says KSI members not a specific not saying only leaders it says everyone that is representing KSI needs to carry themselves as professionals, leaders, the standard. Look at our history it hasn't been the greatest with other gaming communities they have trashed us calling us booters and hackers all because of a handful of people wanting to ruin things by doing things that was stupid and had leaders over them who condoned it instead of stepping as a leader and stopping it just continue to let it happen and randoms in lobbies would see this this is what the reflection of KSI is to them and this is a no no i want them to see us and be like hey look no matter  how much trash is being said they still keep playing they aint entertaining it they keeping themselves professional man i wanna be in the community this is the reaction i want to  get out of people not the negative one.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? Well i know this topic all to well in the army we have leaders who have the do as i say not as i do attitude and it is a cancer i hate it so much and i can not tolerate it. You was put in the position to lead to set the example for the younger guys let them know the difference between wrong and right but instead you choose to set the wrong standard then punish them when they do it. i hate this with a passion and when i see people doing it i crush them because if you are trying to set the standard or be leader even if you are not then do so, don't be a leader when you want to be a leader be a leader all the time 24/7 even when no one is watching you because believe me the younger guys are always watching you and they talk too. Like we say in the infantry "FOLLOW ME"

This is not an issue to me because at the end of the day no matter if we are beefing or hate each other it is still our responsibility to put our prides and ego to the side to get the job done for others 

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? yes i understand this nothing makes you a god you are a leader and leaders lead from the front and set the standard for everyone 

Leadership skills, communication skills, teamwork, professionalism and if there is something that i don't know i will use my chain of command to find answers or use the tools given to me to get the job done 

yes i do and if i feel like i can't do it then i would do it myself no issue and no problems added 

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? yes i do  sometimes my job is kinda hectic with the army but i will make time like anything else 

1. PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag:

KSI_POSEIDON_7

Supreme Destruction

Div leader

4. How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE?

2 years

Being AAP head and Co-Head of the courts....few times a day

None

Working together to achieve a common goal.

I work hard and always strive to do better. I'm very dependable and always on time.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why?

A KSI member never leaves another KSI MEMBER behind. We are a family and family members do not let each other fail.

You can not ask of others what you will not do yourself. I do not believe in that at all. I teach all my officers that is unacceptable.

Of course.

Absolutely.

Fast learning hard worker and patience

Yes

KSI II EST 7 II

Web Ops (Education Department)

N/A

7 and a half years out of those active for about 7 years in total.

Working day- 6-11 pm

Off day- All day

Couple warnings and suspensions in the past due to immaturity but nothing recently.

As a marine I have a different view on teamwork then most people. Teamwork involves 2 types, Vertical Teamwork and Horizontal Teamwork. Vertical meaning working with those above and below you to accomplish the task at hand in a quick but efficient manner. Horizontal is quite the same but working with those in the same position as you to accomplish the task at hans in a quick but efficient manner. Teamwork is one of the 3 most important traits of a leader in my opinion.

Through my years in KSI I have seen many people who deserved a position of moderator or admin who got it but didnt have the ability to handle the job how it was supposed to in terms of being active enough to do their job at an efficient basis or be there in a situation where a member needs a moderator immediately. Thats something I have to offer.

Rule number 4: A KSI member never leaves another KSI member behind. The reason behind this being that this rule if followed right, show all the traits it takes to be a good and successful leader in this community. Teamwork, Communication, Honesty and Trust, motivation, confidence, commitment, and decisiveness. Thats why that rule is the most important. All rules are important but this rule encompasses most others just by following it.

In KSI Double standards are Zero Tolerance, it is not allowed at all. It happens but its not supposed too. As a leader you have to be able to treat every fairly even if you like someone more then another fair treatment is key or you as a leader lose morale in your team and risk losing the mission accomplishment that is needed in each squad, division, or team.

Yes, as a leader that is something that you must be able to deal with, in the Marines I deal with it daily you dont like someone but when it comes to work and doing your job you have to get it done by any means necessary.

Of course, I dont believe KSI "GODS" exist just those hall of famers who have made an impact on this community. That doesnt make them gods, it just shows our appreciation for all the dedication and hard that they have put into this community.

A leader who never gives up. Sometimes you may rough patches but you have to be able to climb through those and become effective when things get hard. A quote I often think to is this: "It Takes darkness to be aware of the light".

Yes. As should be like I said Ive seen unfit people be in these positions in the past and it was not always handled appropriately.

Yes. As I am on daily. Whether is on the phone or computer it can be done and will be done.

KSI WelshWolf 7

KSI Bulltrue 7

KSI_Bulltrue_7 (PSN)

None (recently retired from KB)

None

9 years active

Original recruitment date:

3/27/06

As often as possible, As often as HM Royal Navy permits me to be available.

One self request for a ban 3 years ago

(Game corrected that issue)

The ability to work within a group or team to improve and advance to a goal or point that has eventually improved the community.

I cannot say I deserve this position over others, But I hope I can be considered a candidate to the position,

My KSI qualifications are spread over several Web departments, including the following.

Education

Security

Courts

Achivments and Awards (Co Head)

Clan qualifications:

Highest Rank achived :

Director

Division leader over:

Semper Fi

Fire Storm

Rangers Reborn

Defenders of Honour

No one rule is the most important my personal choice that should be observed as the most important is Rule 1, All members must read and understand there chosen consoles disclaimer as well as fully understand the KSI Code of Conduct.

Understanding our rules and that of our consols are a requirement for all member, And that any breach of the CoC should be treated swiftly and fairly ensuring the safety of our members as well as preserving the rules that we have operated over for the last 15 years.

KSI is a community that leads by example and the most important part of our training is to establish a equal and fair enviroment for all members no matter their rank or their person.

Double Standards is a breach of code of conduct and is not tollaretaed.

The ability to cooperate as a team requires any and all members to put their differences aside for the betterment of KSIGlobal.

Fully understood, no member should exploit their abilities no matter their position.

Past experience and the confidence that I can provide a valuable hand to the moderation team, with my history as well as my team work ability.

Also through other projects I've proven my abillitys for time keeping producing high quality produce for KSI through the project staff as well as my pass times,

Currently producing a revamped KSI guide book/Manuel - resource plus evidence can be provided by game.

Through personal qualifications I have 2 A Levels (British) for IT and ICT ranging from basic to advanced computer admin skills.

This is a fair and fully understandable protocol.

Understood and any activity issues will be explained that is a garantee.

• Like 1

KSI Cthulhu

Legacy of Blood Oath 

Bravta

Honestly, about about 1.5 months

All the time. Its an easy way to contact me. 

In KSI global, absolutely nothing. Other then that, only UD has a problem with me. 

The ability to work well and be able to tolerate people you are working with, even if you don't like them. 

I was a Moderator in DBD and a Sr.Mod in TRU. 

11. KSI has a zero tolerance for any types of cheating, hacking, or modding. Failure to abide by this rule will result in immediate expulsion from KSI Global. If the modded gaming equipment is permitted by Microsoft or Sony to be utilized in-game it is allowed, unless said otherwise during a KSI event (This includes any and all KSI activities in KSI). Leaders reserve the right to determine whether or not it can be utilized in any event. 

It keeps a positive feel to KSI. It is important to keep the KSI name clean and hacker free. 

Holding people to different and unfair standards. 

Absolutely I do. I've been able to do it for a while now. 

I do understand this. The Moderators have limited, but still present authority. 

About a year of Moderating experience. 

I do

I do, and I usually am. 

Application Form

1. PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI HANNIBAL

2. What division are you in if any? RD

3. What squad are you in, if any? ARIES

4. How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 5 years

5. How often are you usually on the forums? Everyday throughout the day

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): no

7. Define teamwork in your own words. A team working together to reach an ultamate goal or success!

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I feel that everyone has an equil chance to get this. Something that might help me over there's is that in the coming months I will be starting collage and taking an I.T. And desktop support class.

9. What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? All of the rules are important, all conect with one another to help keep controle and balance in KSI. To say one is better then a nether is like saying what brand of chocolate icecream is, there all chocolate icecream, they all have very similar tastes, but there all chocolate.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? It all depends on what it is about. It (most if not all the time) is wrong, but in some situations it is needed to helps better some situations.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? Yes, I have two jobs right now, and at both I have to deal with people I don't like, I still work with them to the best of my abilities and get the work done.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Yes, I understand this fully.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? A helping Hand, they are very busy keeping the forums up and running, so I would be the labourer, going around doing the lesser important stuff on the forums, well still getting training to become a better mod.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. Yes.

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? Yes, as I stated. I am.

KSI Proxy Suns7

Knights of the Blood Oath / KB

Vandal Aka Galactic

9+ years off and on about 6 Years active

All the time

I got DNH / Blacklisted in 08 to much to type willing to talk bout it and there is a court case over it. It was later overturned by KSI O Malley 7. After the real reason came out.

Blacklisted in KSI United Over disrespect towards my one year old son 

Blacklist by KSI Killaburn 7 Overturned by BT, and Game

Team work is when u talk to other to achieve one goal u can agree/compromise one

I'm always active on the forums i'm also very knowledgeable on IPB

All members have an “Open Door Policy” to speak with Leaders and Founders on any issues or with any ideas.

Why? I feel this is one of the most underused one's i feel as a mod/leader we should help those who want to ask questions or vent. We all been in there shoes and know how stressful it can be too.

Sometimes it may not seem fair but u punish one, punish the other maybe to less time but it still gets point across that rules are meant to be followed

Yes and ill be willing to treat them the same as i treat anyone else.

Of Course as easy as it came it can go

I'm very exp in IPB Can be verified with Game and Kynigos

Yes and Agreed

No worries i have no life i'm already one all the time   :)

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI Sh0ck

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? A little over 4 months

5. How often are you usually on the forums? I am online almost all day be it on the pc or phone.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): None

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Teamwork is a way for people to join together and solve a problem while combating different ideas and coming to a final solution while a give and take happen.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I don't deserve this over anyone else but I am always trying my best to improve my knowledge and I am always there to help out my squad/team mates whenever needed. I would give this same dedication to the forums as well.

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? I believe that no rule is greater than another.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? I don't believe in double standards I think that everyone should have the same treatment no matter who you are.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? I understand.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Yes.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? I am already offering my artistic abilities and I would love to offer my free time to the forums.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. I understand

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: n/a at this time My skype is roger.hill.ksi where I can be reached instantly 24/7

2. What division are you in if any? n/a at this time (not interested in clan ops)

3. What squad are you in, if any? n/a at this time (not interested in clan ops)

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? I have been involved in KSIforums and KSIglobal for about 3 weeks

5. How often are you usually on the forums? 24/7 meaning anytime I'm not sleeping, I'll be at the computer or on my phone lurking

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): none :)

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Well, luckily I have had much experience working in a team. In high school, I was apart of 2 state winning teams as well as student council where I eventually transferred that experience to college. In college I am apart of a men's fraternity and sports teams (cc and track) where we have to work as a team daily. To answer your question, I think that teamwork is a collaborative effort to overcome any odds as one. Teamwork has many parts, including leaders and members alike, but its important to maintain quality and a non biased environment.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? Obviously I have not been apart of KSI itself for very long, but I have been in many clans, teams, groups and clubs. Constantly I am referred to by my peers as a leader and an authoritative figure with a fair attitude. Also, its 'in training' so I can learn any and all from the current moderating team. I believe that I do not hold myself higher than anyone, but I do believe that I deserve this opportunity because I can provide great introspect from the outside point of view and I will be 100% web ops, therefore clan ops will never cloud my judgement.

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? After referring to the rules, I believe that all rules are important; meaning none overrule one another. If I had to choose one for the sake of the application, it would be the rule about no discrimination. Always maintaining a place where everyone feels like they are being treated fairly will always be a step towards new members and happy members.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? As you can see from my previous answers, I am very against double standards. If I myself **** up, I will hold myself to the same punishment as everyone else. That's just the right thing to do as a mature adult. What example would I set if I report someone for calling someone a *****, but then do it myself. Its disgusting.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? I try to keep in mind that everyone is dealing with their own issues. With that attitude, I can face anyone at anytime. I already have a distaste for certain people, but that won't stop me from doing my job.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Again, I hold myself to that same standards as everyone else on this site and in life.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? I have amazing graphical skills, a level head, non-biased opinions, and most importantly, an outside perspective. I would be able to work with others at anytime of the day all while being fair, kind and assertive.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. 100% understand

15. You understand we expect you to be active daily? You might get annoyed from seeing me so much ;)

Keep in mind guys, the people being selected is not being determined by a individual, we are literally reviewing each application to its fullest extent, key word there, "we". 

DBD RickJames V2 

None

None

I haven't been in ksi in a few years.

Everyday Since 2011

None

Working in a group with people to get a common goal. 

I do not feel like I deserve this even though I love to help out 

Number two due to the fact it means that anyone have a chance no matter what your race.

When someone is expect to do something twice of what someone else might. For example black soldiers used to get paid half of white soldiers 

I have been to deal with people I don't like since I started this gaming community business in 06. As well in JROTC. 

I wasn't on planning on becoming a god just want to help out. 

I use to be mod for many different websites and admin for others. I have very basic coding. 

Sir Yes sir and I won't get upset.  

I love being active daily. 

Note: I am apart of JROTC as a commander if I not on in the morning I will be on in the afternoon and vice versa. I do have a computer and 4 phones on me at all times.  

PC: .Koda

PSN: KodaST592

Xbox: Koda ST 592

None.

None.

Since 2006, for a total of 7 1/2 Years Active.

I'm pulling my activity back up, and at the moment, its around 5-6 hours a day.

Blacklisted, DNH'd, Suspended, Banned, Warned, Shoutbox Banned, I think I've had it all happen to me at some point over the 9 years... But that's all in the past.

You aren't an individual. You're a Team. You handle everything together, not on your own. And you're not afraid to ask for help if you need it.

I'd like the chance to be fair and prove my worth.

Never leave a KSI member behind. It seems so simple yet it can be applied anywhere. Even in the forums, don't just suspend, ban and forget. Try every opportunity to guide someone in the right direction until you've exhausted all your efforts to do so with that KSI member. Don't leave them behind...

No one is above the rules. There are no double-standards.

I'm aware. and I'm fine with that.

Its a responsibility, not a title. And no, it doesn't make you better than anyone else. Being a moderator is more about talking to people & cleaning up than being a "rules" nazi. At least that's what I interpret it as.

I've managed IP.Board Systems for a combined total of 12 years. I enjoy them, and I love to offer any bit of assistance I can to help better the community. Not to mention the help I've already lent to you, Meg...  ;)

Completely. And I would encourage it!

I understand completely.

I'm just looking for a place to get involved that isn't clan-ops. Which is why you'll also see a court system application too. I don't want anyone to think I'm just looking for the title, that's not the case at all.

1.  PC/PSN ID/Xbox Live gamertag: KSI Sh0ck

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? A little over 4 months

5. How often are you usually on the forums? I am online almost all day be it on the pc or phone.

6. History of any punishments, (website warnings, suspensions, bans, DNH, Blacklist, etc): None

7. Define teamwork in your own words. Teamwork is a way for people to join together and solve a problem while combating different ideas and coming to a final solution while a give and take happen.

8. Why do you deserve this opportunity over others? I don't deserve this over anyone else but I am always trying my best to improve my knowledge and I am always there to help out my squad/team mates whenever needed. I would give this same dedication to the forums as well.

9.  What is the most important rule in the KSI code of conduct to you, and why? I believe that no rule is greater than another.

10. What is your opinion on the concept of "Double Standards"? I don't believe in double standards I think that everyone should have the same treatment no matter who you are.

11. You understand it is highly likely you will have to deal with individuals at a certain point in time that you don't like but must be willing to work with? I understand.

12. You understand being on the moderation team doesn't make you a KSI god? Yes.

13. What do you have to offer to the Web-Operations Team? I am already offering my artistic abilities and I would love to offer my free time to the forums.

14. You understand if we feel you are unfit for the position you can and will be removed at anytime. I understand

KSI Alucard 7 / God of Barcodes / Ulgy Mom

Infinite Darkness

League of Legends

4.  How long have you been in KSI ACTIVE? 7 or so years

On the days Im not working, 3 or 4 hours

None

7. Define teamwork in your own words:

Working with others to achieve a common goal.

No one deserves anything, they work for things that they get. I would like the chance to work for this position. I've been around the block in KSI and know what it means to moderate things. 

Number 5, I feel as if this were not a rule, we as a community would get no where. Ive watched clans and guilds die because higher leadership felt as if they did not have to deal with everyday issues and talk to members. 

Saying or preaching against something and then doing doing it yourself. This has no place in KSI, every person should practice what the preach. 

Yes

Yes

A level head and a few years of experience with KSI. Also my time, I have no life outside of work. 

Yes

Sorta a given

Ugly Mom, and Sh0ck.

After very close review of each application we've received, we have decided to give you two the opportunity. Congrats!

However, you will not be added to the MiT user group right away, please get with Crusader ASAP, don't worry, you'll be colorful soon. 

Topic Closed. Congrats! 

Note: Thank you to those who applied, we had a lot of good applications, we are aware some of you have past experience at doing the job, please don't let this discourage you from applying again or anywhere else when the opportunity to do so is available. 

Due to recent events.. we have one spot open again. We will be reviewing the current the current applications we have AGAIN and any that may come in until we make a decision, of course. Thanks for your time.