KSI Global
Sign in to follow this  
Chaoticz 7

Things that Game 7 has done for KSI

Rules:

Post anything that you can vouch for that Game has done for KSI, wether it be in Clan Ops, Web Ops or the general running of the site and community.

Please don't spam

Quotes from Game are also welcome and acceptable

For those curious, this is being done for a reason not just random, so please take the time to reply if you can.

Thanks

~Chaoticz

~News Team Manager

Well, Sith Lord Meg has been there for KSI for a Very Very Long time. Meg has mentored several people and even helped shaped the community in a positive manner.

Game has said, "

I'm Meg, HEAR ME ROAR 

"

• Like 1

The Dark side has grown strong with his all mighty Meg powers, From SF to senior staff he will continue to spread, As a leader and a educator and a web master (< sometimes :cow: )

If I ever watch 'Frozen' it will remind me and I'm sure many others of that one mid July decision to make a KSI parody and how diabolically he butchered the song lol.

• Like 1

Got drunk and drunk texted Anatomy a pic of his face that I get to blackmail him with ;) 

Honestly though he was a above average Div leader for me in SF and I'm proud to say he was a okay Sith FTLA mentor,

That's really the best I can do besides that time he was a panel judge on halo's got talent