KSI Concordia

Why did you join KSI?

I need to go back to my first family that picked me up on xbox

• Like 1

Originally, because I was asked lol. Thought it'd be cool to have a clan to do clan matches with on Halo 2 back when those exist xD. Looking back, I realized my recruiter used the mass message to friendslist tactic that I still use now haha.

• Like 2

I wanted to be in a another gaming community. I was in FIA and DOA almost two years. Took a break from communities for a year because destiny took my life. I join KSI in June. Was a beast recruiter in my old community. Brought it here when i join KSI

• Like 1

I can send u wat i send. I send it on kik later

• Like 1

Cookies havn't been legit since they killed the cookie monster and made him the veggy monster..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I firstly joined here and probably the reason I have come back back is because there is always someone online irrespective of the difference in timezones. And even as an oddball of sorts I seemed to have found a collection of oddballs all huddled in one place :)

• Haha 1

Awesome Community to be in. Almost been here for 5 months.

I joined KSI to team up with people and win...and win... and win a little more... ;)

• Haha 1

Since I joined havent put it in post.

I have met alot of people.

Streaming on KSI Stream is awesome. Loving it plus be in awesome groups on website.

• Like 1

I Joined KSI Because Everyone is Nice & Accepting of other people no matter your Ethnicity , Race, Gender , ect

• Like 1

Awards

Well I joined cause I found this website. I kept reading over the info and watching what was going on. Then I finally put in my app to join and waited. I been excited ever since. I love it. I love making new friends and working hard to rank up. 

• Like 2

To get back into the gaming community and to help create leaders. For competitive play as well

I was mainly a PS4 gamer and moved to Xbox one so I googled clans lol just wanted ppl to play with