KSI FM Rommel

Battlefield or Call of Duty

Whats your preferred game of the two? 

For me its Battlefield as I have found I prefer the realism of bullet drop and actually time delay for travel of various munitions. I still will play COD occasionally but haven't had the urge to do so in a while.

Awards

Call of duty, just a stubborn guy who wont give battlefield a chance because i cant put CoD down lol

COD is where my roots are so COD for me 

This is tough. I love most of the Call of Duty Games like Black Ops 1, 2, and 3 as well as Modern Warfare Remastered and I guarantee I will love WW2. However, I love the feel for driving/operation vehicles. Therefore, I love Battlefield 3, 4, and 1.

COD for me, but I enjoy a little BF from time to time.

Battlefield, I prefer the realism and strategy that game has to offer over call of duty. Although some call of duty games are pretty fun, but the only realism I can find in these games really comes from the single player, rarely does the multiplayer really come nearly as close to battlefields multiplayer with larger, dynamic maps, real gun sounds, larger player numbers and the mix of infantry and warfare provide a more realistic feeling, it's not perfectly realistic but it gets as close as it can without sacrificing too much on it's enjoyment.

Awards

i would have to say cod more variety in terms of game modes

CoD here, primarily because it’s the game that really got me into online gaming. Though I’d say my preference for it stopped around BO2. 

Both. I have no need to pick a favorite they both give me my enjoyment from time to time. 

Battlefield

Call of Duty as far as multiplayer goes, as the overall dynamics of the game are easy to understand. I will say that Battlefield is a lot more realistic as far as graphics, game mechanics, etc. are better, but my personal preference has, and always will be Call of Duty.