KSI Monkeyy 7

Tournaments & Events Official Staff Applications

Gamertag: KSI SSGSS GOKU

Squad/Division: Thinis LE

Position Requested:

Destiny 2 gamerrep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff 

Because i want to be as much involved in KSI i can be

What can you bring to the T&E department?

I can bring alot fun exciting events and more active members in KSI for my goal go further than b4

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): 

I been in some tournaments in the last but never hosted one yet

Define Sportsmanship in your own words:

Sportmanship to me is like team work showing effort never quit mid game win or losing a match see it to the end same with tournaments stick around till the end see it through

Define Team in your own words:

Group of people who work together as one

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below)

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/topic/108380-ksi-tournaments-and-events-official-handbook/

Yes

Edited by KSI SERAPH1M
New gt

5 hours ago, KSI SERAPH1M said:

Gamertag: KSI Seraph1m

Position Requested:

Destiny 2 gamerrep

I can bring alot fun exciting events and more active members in KSI for my goal go further than b4

Sportmanship to me is like team work showing effort never quit mid game win or losing a match see it to the end same with tournaments stick around till the end see it through

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

Yes

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/topic/108380-ksi-tournaments-and-events-official-handbook/

Yes

Your application has been received and is under review. We will contact you within 48 hours with a decision. Thank you. 

Gamertag: Teletonical

Squad/Division: N/A

Position Requested: Something to do with Call of Duty. 

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want to be apart of the T&E Staff because I am a hard worker and I can also bring lots of ideas and other thoughts when we are thinking of events and such like that. I also want to be apart of it because I find it’s really interesting to me.

What can you bring to the T&E department? I can think of some ideas and also maybe refer some other people that I know that are good at Tournaments and stuff like that. I can also bring my hard work and dedication to the team and help out the best I can. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): Nope.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: I find Sportsmanship is like being nice and polite to people and say good game after a match. 

Define Team in your own words: I find when I hear the word “Team” is basically mean to me like working together and getting things done as fast and as quick as possible and getting along with other people and improving on working as a team skills. 

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Not yet but I will. 

Awards

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, KSI SSGSS GOKU said:

Gamertag: KSI SSGSS GOKU

Position Requested:

Destiny 2 gamerrep

Yes

Yes

Your application has been reviewed by Head and Co-Head of T&E. The final decision is that you are approved. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, KSI Gunskill said:

Gamertag: Teletonical

Position Requested: Something to do with Call of Duty. 

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want to be apart of the T&E Staff because I am a hard worker and I can also bring lots of ideas and other thoughts when we are thinking of events and such like that. I also want to be apart of it because I find it’s really interesting to me.

What can you bring to the T&E department? I can think of some ideas and also maybe refer some other people that I know that are good at Tournaments and stuff like that. I can also bring my hard work and dedication to the team and help out the best I can. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): Nope.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: I find Sportsmanship is like being nice and polite to people and say good game after a match. 

Define Team in your own words: I find when I hear the word “Team” is basically mean to me like working together and getting things done as fast and as quick as possible and getting along with other people and improving on working as a team skills. 

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Not yet but I will. 

Your application has been reviewed by Head and Co-Head of T&E. The final decision is that you are approved. 

Psn: Choatic_Savag3

Squad/Division: Aries/Lost Empire

Position Requested: Ps4 Rep.

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I'm an extremely competitive person who desires nothing more than to be the best at what I do and i know that others feel this way too and I'd like to help them, as well as KSI gain some renown in the world of gaming

What can you bring to the T&E department? A fierce competitive spirit, and determination to be an elite player not only for my squad and division but for KSI as a whole 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Not with tourneys no but I did play game battles on infinite warfare 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Its being able to humbly accept defeat or victory. It's being able to show pride in what u compete in, but also understanding that it's just a game so you should respect those you play with as well as against 

Define Team in your own words: A team is a group of individuals who are prepared and well organized for any task at hand at any given time. Teams are meant to be reliable 

20 minutes ago, Choatic_Savag3 said:

Psn: Choatic_Savag3

Squad/Division: Aries/Lost Empire

Position Requested: Ps4 Rep.

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I'm an extremely competitive person who desires nothing more than to be the best at what I do and i know that others feel this way too and I'd like to help them, as well as KSI gain some renown in the world of gaming

What can you bring to the T&E department? A fierce competitive spirit, and determination to be an elite player not only for my squad and division but for KSI as a whole 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Not with tourneys no but I did play game battles on infinite warfare 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Its being able to humbly accept defeat or victory. It's being able to show pride in what u compete in, but also understanding that it's just a game so you should respect those you play with as well as against 

Define Team in your own words: A team is a group of individuals who are prepared and well organized for any task at hand at any given time. Teams are meant to be reliable 

Your application has been reviewed by the head and cohead of T&E. The decision was to accept you in as a PS4 rep. Welcome to the team. 

On 8/8/2017 at 1:59 AM, KSI Monkeyy 7 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

This form serves as the application to join T&E. The following positions are open and need to be filled. 

Division Reps - AK (1), SR (1), RD (1), FU (2), FS (2)

Game Reps - COD, Halo, R6Siege, Destiny 1&2, Overwatch, Titanfall

This form must be filled in fully please use this template

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag: KSI H0ST1L3 

Squad/Division: Prime PR

Position Requested: Any

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? Because I would like to be involved with KSI even more.

What can you bring to the T&E department? I can bring tournaments together, I can bring new recruits in and give them a better understanding of KSI.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I have hosted a division wide game night once and about 15 people joined from Karnage and Prime 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Respecting someone on the playing field whether it’s through game chat, party chat, or a physical sport.

Define Team in your own words: A group of friends that will not give up on each other or leave one behind

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes I fully understand:)

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes I did, as soon as I noticed this on the forum I read it.

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

This form serves as the application to join T&E. The following positions are open and need to be filled. 

Division Reps - AK (1), SR (1), RD (1), FU (2), FS (2)

Game Reps - COD, Halo, R6Siege, Destiny 1&2, Overwatch, Titanfall

This form must be filled in fully please use this template

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag: KSI H0ST1L3 

Squad/Division: Prime PR

Position Requested:  COD Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? To be more into KSI than I was.

What can you bring to the T&E department? New tournaments between squads, Division Wide game nights.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I hosted 1 division wide tournament but only people from PR joined a total of 15 people. 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Respect on the playing field to someone else whether its eSports or Physical sports

Define Team in your own words: A group of people that wont leave another behind or A group of people that wont give up on someone.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes I am aware and I am excited about that.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes I have, I read it before I filled this form out which was as soon as I saw the template and saw the question about the handbook. 

9 minutes ago, KSI H0ST1L3 said:

Your application is under review and a decisions should be made in 24 to 48 hours. 

KSI ArmyStriker 

Aries Lost Empirer

SGT

PS4 Rep

A good positive attitude eger to help

No

Sportsmanship means to me is a good positive person that doesn't care about winning or losing

Team means to me that everybody works together to accomplish a goal 

Yes i do understand that i am required to host 1 event

Yes

5 hours ago, KSI ArmyStriker said:

KSI ArmyStriker 

Aries Lost Empirer

SGT

PS4 Rep

A good positive attitude eger to help

No

Sportsmanship means to me is a good positive person that doesn't care about winning or losing

Team means to me that everybody works together to accomplish a goal 

Yes i do understand that i am required to host 1 event

Yes

Upon review by the head and cohead of T&E your application has been accepted. Add me on discord KSI MONKEYY #5196

Gamertag: KSI WhiteDove

Squad/Division:  Inferno, Hells Fire

Position Requested: HF Div Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?: I was looking at website and it looks pretty cool and I LOVE EVENTS :) SO this is great for me

What can you bring to the T&E department?: Im very hard worker, I love doing Events and making KSI fun!

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Yes I do actually. With friends we always set up Tournments and having fun. 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Its where people work together and have fun, where you show respect 

Define Team in your own words: Working together to make the team great :D

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes but I will defy host more then that!

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes i have :D

Gamertag: KSI Odinz 7

Squad/Division: Reality Dynasty

Position Requested: Division /game rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?
Because I like initiating friendly and bonding competitions that help members and the division and the whole community. I also feel we need some sort of competitive outlet here

What can you bring to the T&E department? More tournaments. Humor. Game knowledge tournament knowledge. Adept understanding of halo MLB rules and regulations

I've been in local tournaments and state tournaments . I've won a few. Was a semi pro in halo 3.

Define Sportsmanship in your own whenever quitting even when losing beyond all hope. Never blame your teammates individually it was a team loss or a win . Never belittle or begrudge the opposing team

One-cohesive-mind

didn't know that but it doesn't bother me. I don't see anyone in my division hosting anyways

No but I will

Gamertag: KSI MutedDoll

Squad/Division: Scorch, Hell Fire

Position Requested: Division Rep for HF

I miss being able to create game nights and tournaments. I love connecting people who might not game together otherwise. I also enjoy making things interesting with unique spins to the games people love to play and showcasing how great squads teamwork is through tournaments. 

My own experience in designing, organizing, and hosting game nights and tournaments. I hope to bring in some new ideas, and strategies for increasing turn out and activity, just over all be a helping hand where ever possible. 

Yes, I have 4 years of experience in leading game nights for large numbers of players, as well as, designing, organizing, implementing tournaments. I have even done event nights for some weird things as well, just for fun on the side. Examples of this are movie nights, karaoke nights, poker, monopoly. I customize what I do and how I structure them to fit the majority of those who it is for but the majority of my experience is on COD, Destiny, Rainbow six Siege and Titanfall. I also have experience in training others on the keys to creating successful game nights. 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Sportsmanship is maintaining a sense of respect and fairness for others during a game to ensure all parties can have fun no matter the outcome. 

Define Team in your own words: A group of individuals working together to get project done or to complete a unified goal. Ideally the team is constructed in a manner in which showcases everyone strengths and will pick up the slack where the other is lacking, this typically leads to an environment where you can mentor one another and learn from  your teammates so as a group you collectively grow. Ideally should also have mutual respect for one another and always effectively communicate no matter what. 

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes I do. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? Yes I have.

Edited by MutedDoll

Gamertag:
X1: KSI Devil Cat 7
PS4: KSI_Devil_Cat_7

Squad/Division:
Haydn HF

SGT

Position Requested:
Any Of Them Fine.

Was apart of it before. Help did tourneys awhile ago.

Im always on to ref or host. Also stream it too. 

Have ref and hosted cod and bf1 tourney in ksi

Somebody after a game they lost come in party and says congrats on the win. Also not doing stuff in game. 

Somebody that plays together and not complain and rages. Somebody that works and communicates together.

Yes

Yes

On 11/13/2017 at 1:42 PM, KSI Devil Cat 7 said:

Gamertag:

Squad/Division:
Haydn HF

SGT

Position Requested:
Any Of Them Fine.

Was apart of it before. Help did tourneys awhile ago.

Im always on to ref or host. Also stream it too. 

Have ref and hosted cod and bf1 tourney in ksi

Somebody after a game they lost come in party and says congrats on the win. Also not doing stuff in game. 

Somebody that plays together and not complain and rages. Somebody that works and communicates together.

Yes

Yes

DENIED. You are already in teams you left. You will need to work up to more teams for Now.

Nex Addo

Gamertag: Jubella x

Position Requested: Any position.

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I always had a fondness for tournaments and events. I personally believe all members should experience a KSI tournament and or event. I believe I could eventually make that happen, which could ultimately contribute to the greater success in the clan ops section of KSI

What can you bring to the T&E department? More consistent events and more input regarding how KSI should organize and operate in this department.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): Yes. I attempted to run tournaments and events in every squad I was ever a part of. I would also try to organize cross-squad tournaments and invite other squads to be a part of the tournament.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Sportsmanship to me is a term defining how one should treat another in a positive and fair manner, in a competitive environment.

Define Team in your own words: Team is a term describing how a group of individuals work with one another to achieve a common goal; by using a certain set of skills, such as communication and motivation.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes.

Gamertag:

Squad/Division: Fortun, Fatal Genisis

Position Requested:
Div rep Or any

Want to be there to help host and ref it. I have exp in hosting as I did it the past.

Can be there anytime to host. Really free.
I have x1 and ps4. So be able to do it on both.

Yes was in it last year.
Hosted cod IW and battlefield tournerments.
Also ref both of them.

After each game you play. Go into there party and congrats them on there win or if u beat them. Ether way both teams should be saying good game.

Somebody that works together on call outs and communicate with each other.

Yes

Yes

Gamertag: WhoDaPackers

Squad/Division: Leviticus FG 

Position Requested: Division Rep. or Any Needed

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I have been been apart of T&E Before but really never got a shot to showcase Ps4. I just rejoined and feel like the Ps4 side could host some exciting Tournaments & Events. Also, I would love to join to help out and just offer assistance when needed.

I keep everything very organized with not only Tournaments & Events but also Times, Dates, and Schedules. I feel like that is a necessity in the T&E Department. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I do as a Staff Member. I served on the team for a couple months as LE’s Division Rep for Ps4. As far as gaming in Tournaments, I have organized and play in some local ones here in Florida. 

Sportsmanship is key. If you don’t have sportmanship than that gives an idea to everyone in the tournament that this tourney is not very well maintained and the rules are not read aloud. If there is always someone who is cocky and rubbing it in someones face, that may keep people from participating in Tournaments & Events. 

There is no I in TEAM. I love Team Based Games. I love working together by calling out targets, strategizing, and just the feel of having a squad that has your back. 

Yes. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes. 

Gamertag: WiseHerecles

Squad/Division: Rapture FA

Position Requested: Game Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I believe that T&E is a critical Department for a gaming community, and will be crucial in the Rebuild of KSI

What can you bring to the T&E department? Experience, I've hosted many game tournaments in the past. I've also be in charge of hosting contests at work irl. I am also someone someone very diligent and very hard working

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): yes

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: It is playing the game/sport for the sake of the game/sport. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game. It is respecting the outcome, no matter if you win or not. It is always the utmost respecting and listening to officials/referees at all times.

Define Team in your own words: A team is a group of people who are trying to achieve the same goal, who will work with each other to constantly grow and improve

Have you read the T&E handbook? Yes

Edited by Herecles

Gamertag: KSI Biddulph 7

Squad/Division: Rapture FA

Position Requested: Any position.

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I always had a fondness for tournaments and events. I personally believe all members should experience a KSI tournament and or event. I believe I could eventually make that happen, which could ultimately contribute to the greater success inthe clan ops section of KSI

What can you bring to the T&E department? More consistent events and more input regarding how KSI should organize and operate in this department.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): Yes. I attempted to run tournaments and events in every squad I was ever a part of. I would also try to organize cross-squad tournaments and invite other squads to be a part of the tournament.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Sportsmanship to me is a term defining how one should treat another in a positive and fair manner, in a competitive environment.

Define Team in your own words: Team is a term describing how a group of individuals work with one another to achieve a common goal; by using a certain set of skills, such as communication and motivation.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes.

Gamertag: PSN: KSI_Neutral and KrisCarter12

Discord: KSI_Neutral#5163

Squad/Division: Fatal Genesis, Invicta

Position Requested: R6Siege Game Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I love working with people, familiar and new. I feel like this will be a great opportunity for me, so that I may help others in KSI. As one of my goals and ambitions of being a part of KSI is to help others to the fullest extent I can, and to try be a positive influence for those around me.

What can you bring to the T&E department? I feel like I can bring creativity in the events that occur and good, positive ways to host competition between everyone in tournaments or events without creating a toxic environment.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): Yes, for my old clan, I was the head of event management.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Sportsmanship to me is to be kind and humble throughout any game you play regardless of the circumstances. It is a means of making competitions and such less toxic and it should be followed without hesitation.

Define Team in your own words: A team isn't only a group of people just playing a game together or whatever it may be. A team is a group of people who work together, cooperate, and communicate to the fullest extent. They don't turn their backs on each other and they maintain a strong relationship together throughout.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes.

Have you read the T&E handbook? Yes.

Gamertag:

Squad/Division: 

Position Requested: FA Rep

I enjoy coming up with ideas for a community of gamers. would like to help out in any means when it comes to KSI events & tournaments.

positive energy, fair play, and management 

No. I've reffed, a few pick up games for friends and so.

Sportsmanship is when there is fair play both on the field and off the field. It is an example in which either party humbly respects each other and the game.

A team is a group of individuals working towards one goal. Whether its on or off the field they create a bond between each other.

Yeah.

Yes.

Gamertag: KSI ClaiireBear

Squad/Division: Babylon FA 

Position Requested: FA Rep

I enjoy coming up with ideas for a community of gamers. would like to help out in any means when it comes to KSI events & tournaments.

positive energy, fair play, and management 

I have hosted multiple events with in my squad and division such as combined game nights and orientations. I do believe I am more than qualified for this position and do wish you give me the opportunity to prove myself on the T&E team.

Sportsmanship is when there is fair play both on the field and off the field. It is an example in which either party humbly respects each other and the game.

A team is a group of individuals working towards one goal. Whether its on or off the field they create a bond between each other.

Yeah.

Yes.