KSI Monkeyy 7

Tournaments & Events Official Staff Applications

Gamertag: KSI LONExWOLF

Squad/Division: Judgment FA

Position Requested: Ref

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? To help speed matches up in tournaments

What can you bring to the T&E department? Help, good with tech

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): no

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: no cursing and no negative energy towards others

Define Team in your own words: working together bringing each other up

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) no the link wasn't working

Gamertag: KSI Packers97

Squad/Division: Redemption FA

Position Requested: Referee/Host 

1.) Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?

I feel like T&E is a department that can never stop growing and getting better. 

2.) What can you bring to the T&E department?

I can bring a positive enviroment, knowledge about different games, and organization in tournaments. 

3.) Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): 

I do. I’ve been on the Events Team before and just helped out last night with Friday Night Doubles.

4.) Define Sportsmanship in your own words:

Sportsmanship is key. My definition of Sportsmanship is having a great time doing what you love to do head to head but also doing it respectfully, competitively, and kindly. 

5.) Define Team in your own words:

Team. There is no “I” in Team. Teamwork is key. Working or Playing with in a Team lightens the load for each of the team players. It spreads that workload evenly throughout the team members.

6.) Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

Yes I do.

7.) Have you read the T&E handbook?

Yes I have.

Gamertag: KSI LOGIBEAR

Squad/Division: Baylon/FA

Position Requested: COD Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?  

I believe it would be a fun opportunity to connect with new people and make the game fun for others.

What can you bring to the T&E department?  

Fairness and fun. I would also like to help plan tournaments and host them. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):

Well my first tournament for KSI was tonight and it was one of the coolest things ever. I used to plan things for a different community and I just feel like I have a lot of cool ideas to bring to the table.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words:  

Sportsmanship is bringing people happiness when they are frustrated or just plain out not having a fun time. Sportsmanship is very important in any tournament or fun event that is hosted.

Define Team in your own words:  

Well to me a team is someone you can learn how to advance your in skill with. A team always has your back and always will try to lift teammates up in times of frustration.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

Of course.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below)

Yes

• Thanks 1

Gamertag: KSI ArmyStriker 

Squad/Division Cerberus FG

Position requested: PS4 rep

Why do you want to be part of T&E? I used to be in T&E in the past it was fun being in T&E I would like to rejoin T&E

What can u bring to the T&E department? I can bring to the department of T&E is professional attitude experience that I have as a rep 

Do you have any experience with tournaments and/or events? (If so explain) I do have experience with events but not with tournaments bc my division just started at the time I was a PS4 Rep the previous time I was in KSI

Define sportsmanship in your own words? Sportsmanship means to me is that u realize that everyone is trying their best and having fun

Define team in your own words? Team means to me is that everyone is working together as whole an not letting one person doing all the work 

Do you understand that you will be required to host least 1 event a month minimum? Yes

Have u read the T&E handbook?( see the link below) yed

Gamertag:

-KSI_FALL3N

Squad/Division:

-AR Leviticus 

-Major 

Position Requested: 

It doesn’t matter as long as I’m part of the team, but COD is the game I play.

-I feel this could be a great opportunity to get this skill and really help my squad out, because this can give me a different and better look on a different way to do retentions with the squad.

-I have a lot of ideas that comes to my head that could be very useful.

-no not really but is willing to learn everything I can for my squad 

-someone who knows how to take a lost and can accept then lost and is bright enough to understand what he did wrong and is able to fix it without the person getting upset after each lost.

-A family. A brotherhood that’s stronger then any friendship 

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

-yes that’s fine

-yes

On 8/8/2017 at 6:59 AM, KSI Monkeyy 7 said:

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

Gamertag: KSI SynicalEU/ NotSynical EU 

Squad/Division: FA Rapture

Position Requested: Events Team (Organiser/Referee/Host for CoD)

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? To help events run smoother, bring alternative ideas for tornaments and events

What can you bring to the T&E department? Organisation, Professionalism and good teamwork.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I helped to Organise a blackout Tournament about 2 weeks ago which went smoother then the one after it.

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: not blaming other people when you lose and saying good game to the opponent, not taking yours frustrations out of people.

Team is a group of people who work together on something. A good team has good communication and execute plans really well.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook?

Yes I have and I agree to it

Edited by NotSynical EU
  • Thanks 1

Gamertag: KSI_ShyPanda

Squad/Division: AR Leviticus 

Position Requested: AR Div Rep 

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?: I love game nights and gaming with other people and meeting other people :)

What can you bring to the T&E department?: I’m very active, always ready to do anything needed

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): yes, in past clans I’ve held tournaments and events a lot 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Team work, respect others

Define Team in your own words: working together

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?: yes I can easily do that!

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below): yes! :) 

Gamertag: KSI TACOS1

Squad/Division: Redemption / FA

Position Requested: N/A

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I would like to expand my efforts to do more in KSI.

What can you bring to the T&E department? Leadership, creativity, communication

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I've Dabbled but a just barely

Define Sportsmanship in your own words: Great behavior and demeanor with others while playing or completing your activity

Define Team in your own words: a group of family members working together to solve a problem or win an event

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? YES

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) ABSOLUTELY 

Gamertag: KSI Security X

Squad/Division: Redemption FA

Positions Requested: Division Rep or/and Game Rep for Rainbow Six Siege 

Rainbow Six Siege Head Referee

Ex-KSI T&E Co-Host Member

I was a previous member of T&E back in the glory days of KSI when Black Ops 2 & 3 was a thing still. I was in Atlas Squad in the Division LB when Anatomy was our division leader at the time. Our division was always constant hosting gaming events.

I was the one always helping members out by doing prize events to help people with gamertag changes. Members enjoyed playing at my game nights cause I was fair and brought a good atmosphere environment to black ops. I really do miss the glory days and some days I don’t lol. 

I want to join this team for the same reasons why just like the other teams. I’ve always been a leader and been hands on with my members. I always place others first before myself. Taking care of the Member here and making them feel happy and comfortable isn’t just a job for me, it’s my life. Between the military, outside the service, and online gaming I’ve always been someone’s to stick up for others and provide awareness. I want to be part of T&E to bring back its glory days. Rainbow Six Siege is a game that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The recruitment and events opportunities I’m sure are skyrocketing on the data polls. I want to build a strong relationship with the leader within T&E and be able to help a member or members along the way. Customer Service and selfless service are important when running a position here. 

A positive gaming environment with excellent customer service. Allowing members to earn money for a gamertag change. And if the winner already has a gamertag change, I allow him/her to choose someone in the lobby who would be the winner of that prize. I’m all about bring 

*Fair and Equal Balance to wining tournaments and selecting a winner 

*Customer Service-making sure rules are followed and everyone is just having a good time

*Gamertag Prize Changes

*Looking to upping the ante on doing a a prize or DLC give away. (You can gift on Xbox now)

I know what it takes already to run these positions effectively and efficiently.

Yes. I’m a 3X XB1 Go4 Winner for North America. I’m familiar with ESL Tournaments and rules and regulations for Rainbow Six Siege. Like I said before, I’m a prior T&E Co-host Member when Black Ops 2&3 squads were around. I understand all the policies and regulations of what’s allowed and not allowed  in ESL Match settings and game play. Capable of being a fair referee.

Been playing Siege for 3 1/2 Years 

Professionally promoting positive good behavior and showing gratitude no matter how good or bad of a person you may be. 

A unity of players who constantly train, play, and work together to achieve a goal or task 

Yes sir/mam

Yes Sir/Mam

References: @KSI COPPERHEAD9 @KSI POSEIDON 7 @KSI Heroiism 7 @KSI x Falcons

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/topic/108380-ksi-tournaments-and-events-official-handbook/

Gamertag:KSI Twrmoiss

Squad/Division: FA Babylon

Position Requested:

Event Team 

So I can help things go more smoothly.

Helping when help is needed

I have hosted some in a different community. 

Having good manners and being respectful of you win or lose 

You worked together with other people no matter what.

I do

Gamertag: KSIxSharps

Squad/Division: FA- Azrael

Position Requested: COD host/ ref

I want to do my part as a member of KSI, and help bring the same fun to others that I have received from tournaments and events

A flexible schedule, a hard working attitude, and a passion for service.

I was an officer for a while, so my only experience is through hosting game nights and crowns. Though that isn't much, I would love to learn more.

Having a good attitude no matter what, and playing fair.

A group of people working together towards a common goal.

Yes

Yes