KSI Monkeyy 7

Tournaments & Events Official Staff Applications

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

This form serves as the application to join T&E. The following positions are open and need to be filled. 

Division Reps - AK (1), SR (1), RD (1), FU (2), FS (2)

Game Reps - COD, Halo, R6Siege, Destiny 1&2, Overwatch, Titanfall

This form must be filled in fully please use this template

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag:

Squad/Division: 

Position Requested:

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff?

What can you bring to the T&E department?

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): 

Define Sportsmanship in your own words:

Define Team in your own words:

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum?

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below)

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/topic/108380-ksi-tournaments-and-events-official-handbook/

Gamertag: KSI Wiicked

Squad/Division: Galactic

Preferred Position: SR Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I believe it would be a great learning experience, meeting new people and learning what I can from them. 

What can you bring to the T&E department? I have a very good drive and motivation for learning new and challenging things. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Yes I do. I ran a few smaller tournaments on Gears of War. I played in a few Gears related tournaments.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes I have.

19 minutes ago, KSIWiicked said:

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I believe it would be a great learning experience, meeting new people and learning what I can from them. 

What can you bring to the T&E department? I have a very good drive and motivation for learning new and challenging things. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Yes I do. I ran a few smaller tournaments on Gears of War. I played in a few Gears related tournaments.

Thank you for applying. You're application is under review and will be contacted if we need more information or when a decision is made. 

Gamertag: KSI Panda Sr

Squad/Division:  rapture/sr

Preferred Position: SR REP

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want help plan and help run the tournaments and events and it will be a learning experience

What can you bring to the T&E department? I can bring hype and youth and motavation and lots of passion 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  yes I do I hosted the first bf1 tournaments over in rapture with the help of others

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes I have read it

Awards

2 minutes ago, Ksi Panda Sr said:

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want help plan and help run the tournaments and events and it will be a learning experience

What can you bring to the T&E department? I can bring hype and youth and motavation and lots of passion 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  yes I do I hosted the first bf1 tournaments over in rapture with the help of others

Thank you for applying. Your application is under review and will be processed shortly. Thank you for being so patient. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:44 AM, KSIWiicked said:

Check your inbox on the forums for a decision on your application. Thank you for applying. 

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:18 AM, Ksi Panda Sr said:

Check your inbox on the forums for a decision on your application. Thank you for applying. 

Gamertag: KSI Eclipze 80

Squad/Division: Akkadian, Lost Empire

Preferred Position: Rainbow Six Siege Rep

it would be a great experience and opportunity to learn more from other members, it will also allow me to meet other members and create a greater sense of community through KSI wide tournaments.

Passion for the game, youth, willingness and eagerness to learn and dedication

Successfully ran an LE wide RB6 tournament this week. Also an avid follower of the pro-league.

Have you read the T&E handbook?

Yes I have.

Edited by Eclipze 90

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Raike

Squad/Division:  Triton AK 

Preferred Position: AK CoD Rep

We currently don't have a rep and since I have done tournaments before and know how to make and maintain a bracketing system id be a good fit.

10 years of community experience,  3 years being a pro team member of some sort. I also have very good organizational skills that will help maintain brackets and matches. I also know the rules and I don't play favoritism. 

Yes, see above statement 

Yes

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/topic/108380-ksi-tournaments-and-events-official-handbook/

Gamertag: KSI Packers97

Squad/Division: Sentinel/Lost Empire

Preferred Position: Lost Empire DR 

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want to be a part of T&E because I love to Plan Events; it really excites me. I love the process of setting up Tournaments and Events for Members and creating New things for them to engage in. 

What can you bring to the T&E department? I feel like I can bring a lot of Organization to T&E. I am in not saying there is not any organization now. Like I said above, I plan Events for my Work Place so I have a Passion for it. It excites me. But I also love to give advice and chime in on idea's brought up by others to perfect them. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I have helped previously with Game Nights and such. I do not have any experience for Tournaments and Events as far as Console Wise. I do have experience planning Events directly for my Work Place. As well as Experience in Fantasy Sports Leagues and March Madness Brackets lol.

Have you read the T&E handbook? Yes I have & I understand and accept these rules and regulations. 

1 hour ago, Eclipze 90 said:

Gamertag: KSI Eclipze 80

Squad/Division: Akkadian, Lost Empire

Preferred Position: Rainbow Six Siege Rep

it would be a great experience and opportunity to learn more from other members, it will also allow me to meet other members and create a greater sense of community through KSI wide tournaments.

Passion for the game, youth, willingness and eagerness to learn and dedication

Successfully ran an LE wide RB6 tournament this week. Also an avid follower of the pro-league.

Have you read the T&E handbook?

Yes I have.

Check your inbox on the forums for a status of your application. Thank you for applying. 

1 hour ago, KSI Raike said:

Gamertag: KSI Raike

Squad/Division:  Triton AK 

Preferred Position: AK CoD Rep

We currently don't have a rep and since I have done tournaments before and know how to make and maintain a bracketing system id be a good fit.

10 years of community experience,  3 years being a pro team member of some sort. I also have very good organizational skills that will help maintain brackets and matches. I also know the rules and I don't play favoritism. 

Yes, see above statement 

Yes

Check your inbox on the forums for a status of your application. Thank you for applying. 

53 minutes ago, KSI Packers97 said:

Gamertag: KSI Packers97

Squad/Division: Sentinel/Lost Empire

Preferred Position: Lost Empire DR 

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I want to be a part of T&E because I love to Plan Events; it really excites me. I love the process of setting up Tournaments and Events for Members and creating New things for them to engage in. 

What can you bring to the T&E department? I feel like I can bring a lot of Organization to T&E. I am in not saying there is not any organization now. Like I said above, I plan Events for my Work Place so I have a Passion for it. It excites me. But I also love to give advice and chime in on idea's brought up by others to perfect them. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I have helped previously with Game Nights and such. I do not have any experience for Tournaments and Events as far as Console Wise. I do have experience planning Events directly for my Work Place. As well as Experience in Fantasy Sports Leagues and March Madness Brackets lol.

Have you read the T&E handbook? Yes I have & I understand and accept these rules and regulations. 

Gamertag: KSI CloudJumper

Squad/Division: WRAITH SR

Preferred Position: Game Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? Because I want to contribute as much as I possibly can

What can you bring to the T&E department? Ideas, Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I've hosted tournaments but no not really

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes and I accept the terms and conditions 

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, KSI CloudJumper said:

Gamertag: KSI CloudJumper

Squad/Division: WRAITH SR

Preferred Position: Game Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? Because I want to contribute as much as I possibly can

What can you bring to the T&E department? Ideas, Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I've hosted tournaments but no not really

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes and I accept the terms and conditions 

What game would you like to be a representative for?

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

This form serves as the application to join T&E. The following positions are open and need to be filled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamertag:KSI DrWaddle 7

Squad/Division: Arcane Kings

Preferred Position:AK Division Rep or higher if needed

AK needed some help and i know there needs to be a representative and im applying for it.  

Knowledge for basically any game that i have and also knowledge within the forums inside and out. 

I helped run a COD IW torunament earlier this year.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes

28 minutes ago, KSI DrWobbles said:

KSI Tournaments and Event Applications Form:

Gamertag:KSI DrWaddle 7

Squad/Division: Arcane Kings

Preferred Position:AK Division Rep or higher if needed

AK needed some help and i know there needs to be a representative and im applying for it.  

Knowledge for basically any game that i have and also knowledge within the forums inside and out. 

I helped run a COD IW torunament earlier this year.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes

Check your inbox for a status of your application. Thank you for your interest. 

Gamertag:KSI Virtue

Squad/Division: ODIN/AK

Preferred Position:Division Rep

Because i would like to assist KSI in being the world's most successful Gaming Community, and expand my KSI Resume as i have within another org.

What can you bring to the T&E department? Professionalism, leadership, unserstanding and unbiased decision making along with

A vast window of professional experience and knowledge to continue growing and ensuring our KSI events are Fun and Fair.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  yes i was an Event coordinator within XGN and hosted multiple Division wide tournaments and am familiar with setting up brackets, finalizing roster locks, making announcements and streaming the semi finals and finals so the communitt may view at its liesure.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes i have.

13 hours ago, KSI Virtue said:

Gamertag:KSI Virtue

Squad/Division: ODIN/AK

Preferred Position:Division Rep

Because i would like to assist KSI in being the world's most successful Gaming Community, and expand my KSI Resume as i have within another org.

What can you bring to the T&E department? Professionalism, leadership, unserstanding and unbiased decision making along with

A vast window of professional experience and knowledge to continue growing and ensuring our KSI events are Fun and Fair.

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  yes i was an Event coordinator within XGN and hosted multiple Division wide tournaments and am familiar with setting up brackets, finalizing roster locks, making announcements and streaming the semi finals and finals so the communitt may view at its liesure.

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) yes i have.

Check your inbox for a status of your application. 

Gamertag: KSI_Orpheus 

Squad/Division:  Sentinel LE

Preferred Position:  PS4 Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I think it'd be a great learning experience. I'd get the honor of working with my fellow members and helping with things on PS4.

What can you bring to the T&E department? The most I can offer is 110% of my effort to benefit the team as much as I can. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Not really but I'm a quick learner. And I'll do what I ever I can to learn. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Of course I have.

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:59 PM, Triumphant said:

Gamertag: KSI_Orpheus 

Squad/Division:  Sentinel LE

Preferred Position:  PS4 Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? I think it'd be a great learning experience. I'd get the honor of working with my fellow members and helping with things on PS4.

What can you bring to the T&E department? The most I can offer is 110% of my effort to benefit the team as much as I can. 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain):  Not really but I'm a quick learner. And I'll do what I ever I can to learn. 

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Of course I have.

My apologize for taking a couple of days to get to this. I was reviewing your application. Please check your inbox on the forums for an update. 

Gamertag:KSI 1NSAN1TY

Squad/Division: Rapture SR

Position Requested:SR Div Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? My friend KSI Panda Sr recommended me to it and i thought it would be fun to help him out.

What can you bring to the T&E department? Lots and lots of tournaments 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I have not

Define Sportsmanship in your own words:Conducting yourself with respect and integrity winning with humility and losing with grace.

Define Team in your own words:A group of people who are striving towards the same goal.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes i have.

4 minutes ago, KSI 1NSAN1TY said:

Gamertag:KSI 1NSAN1TY

Squad/Division: Rapture SR

Position Requested:SR Div Rep

Why do you want to be a part of T&E Staff? My friend KSI Panda Sr recommended me to it and i thought it would be fun to help him out.

What can you bring to the T&E department? Lots and lots of tournaments 

Do you have an experience with Tournaments and/or events? (If so explain): I have not

Define Sportsmanship in your own words:Conducting yourself with respect and integrity winning with humility and losing with grace.

Define Team in your own words:A group of people who are striving towards the same goal.

Do you understand that you will be required to host at least one event a month minimum? Yes

Have you read the T&E handbook? (See the link below) Yes i have.

Your application has been reviewed by the Head and CoHead of T&E. Upon our review we have decided to accept you as a division rep. Welcome to the team!!!!