.Koda

Retired Leaders and VIPs

Retired Leaders had permission to the VIP forum because they spent large times of their life making KSI what it is and was so that "VIP" has a place to even be.

Aside from donators, they are deserving of the VIP permissions simply for the effort they put in to this place day in, day out... 

Is honorable VIP status so much to ask? It gives VIP members people to talk to, ask questions, and chatter about.... Consider fixing that back to what it was....

14 hours ago, .Koda said:

Retired Leaders had permission to the VIP forum because they spent large times of their life making KSI what it is and was so that "VIP" has a place to even be.

Aside from donators, they are deserving of the VIP permissions simply for the effort they put in to this place day in, day out... 

Is honorable VIP status so much to ask? It gives VIP members people to talk to, ask questions, and chatter about.... Consider fixing that back to what it was....

YOU are disgusting. 

I used to be able to see the VIP section as well. But I think I donated to the server that month as well, maybe that's why. I no longer have access to it.

but it otay! <3

2 hours ago, KSI H3KTYK 7 said:

I used to be able to see the VIP section as well. But I think I donated to the server that month as well, maybe that's why. I no longer have access to it.

but it otay! <3

No, back when I was an admin, the Retired group was redone to have access to that forum because our retired leaders are the VIPs that kept this community going. Sort of a “Thank you” to them.

Guess it was undone by someone who doesn’t think those that have devoted their time are worthy of reward.

A little while ago it was changed by JT to have it set to be only VIP and Admins, no one else, per him. I think that was late September that was changed? Not even Mods / GMs have access there without a proper VIP membership. 

1 hour ago, Anatomy <3 said:

A little while ago it was changed by JT to have it set to be only VIP and Admins, no one else, per him. I think that was late September that was changed? Not even Mods / GMs have access there without a proper VIP membership. 

Yeah... that’s a bit pointless. It’ll never be used... it wasn’t used when all the leaders and mods had access, what’s limiting the audience going to do? Oh well.

Retired Leaders and members who have donated to the server will get access to the section. If you have donated this month and would like access to the section then PM me and we'll get it done. 

• Sad 1

On 2017-11-06 at 3:38 PM, Kered 7 said:

Retired Leaders and members who have donated to the server will get access to the section. If you have donated this month and would like access to the section then PM me and we'll get it done. 

Well this is bull crap and most of you owners or mods know it lol, a terrible system you guys have going here which if one does not find this post one would not even know to even ask. I donated and have been around this community for a fairly long time besides these past few years of course but I have yet to see or have been offered this. Geeeezz thanks whoever came up with this. It’s very clear that if you “Pay” (donate) and ASK then maybe when someone who has authority might get on and if they are up to it since they are busy trying to play “catch up” will grant you permission and of course it’s only limited, as far as how long you are granted permission well that has yet to be properly explained or could be in another post somewhere lol ooooh guys this place is starting to become a ghost town and it sucks....I enjoyed signing on here and seeing who’s around but THERE ARE NO CONSISTENCY OF THE HIGHER RANKS or personnel that come on here and get this place going. Whatever happened in having fun on here????.....just saying wish this was offered so I had something else to read or catch up on. Oh KSI we are lacking in communication....me no likely!! :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, MSs NAUGHTY said:

Well this is bull crap and most of you owners or mods know it lol, a terrible system you guys have going here which if one does not find this post one would not even know to even ask. I donated and have been around this community for a fairly long time besides these past few years of course but I have yet to see or have been offered this. Geeeezz thanks whoever came up with this. It’s very clear that if you “Pay” (donate) and ASK then maybe when someone who has authority might get on and if they are up to it since they are busy trying to play “catch up” will grant you permission and of course it’s only limited, as far as how long you are granted permission well that has yet to be properly explained or could be in another post somewhere lol ooooh guys this place is starting to become a ghost town and it sucks....I enjoyed signing on here and seeing who’s around but THERE ARE NO CONSISTENCY OF THE HIGHER RANKS or personnel that come on here and get this place going. Whatever happened in having fun on here????.....just saying wish this was offered so I had something else to read or catch up on. Oh KSI we are lacking in communication....me no likely!! :rolleyes:

You could just ask Elder for access to the VIP section... :)

19 minutes ago, Elderpooter said:

You could just ask Elder for access to the VIP section... :)

you poo poo man your never around lol 

8 minutes ago, Elderpooter said:

I’m always lurkin

you dirty, dirty little man so whenever I need something I have to ask?? regardless of what it is?

On 2018-03-31 at 11:35 PM, Elderpooter said:

I haven’t perfected the mind reading yet ;)

You know what you need to get on that crap! ASAP!! :dance3: