Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anatomy <3

Dubs or Subs

Dubs or Subs?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's the long debate in the otaku community about which is better, dubs or subs. Many people love to keep anime in its true form and hear the voices that the creators intended, while others are turned off by reading subtitles that they go with dubs. Which do you like more and why? 

Personally it doesnt matter to me, it kind of is a thing that is based on my mood. If I am feeling lazy, I am 100% with 9/10 anime's dubs but I am not going to go out of my way to find a dub if the anime is on Hulu or Crunchyroll subbed only. 

I like subs because it is weird to me hearing the characters speak in English in my opinion 

To me I prefer to watch subs now than dub on most now few like dragon ball series I watch both sub n dub , naruto as well depends on the anime

Subs are a must for me. Watching a Dubbed anime is just painful as hell to watch unless it's for comedic purposes because the Dub is so bad or because the dub is so different than the Sub that it's just funny to watch. 

I have to watch dubs. When I watch the sub, the high pitch Japanese voices hurt my ears. I mainly watch Dragonball Super and Goku’s voice is just painful to my ears when he powers up.

Awards

Subs is my preference.  Sometimes it is nice to have dubbed so that I can just listen but that usually lands up as watching more then what I was intending to do in the first place.

I mainly do both but I will take dubs over subs seeing that i would rather listen to a train wreck then listen to a girl scream or power up in sub. And the Typical overused mature sounding male characters. It like okay we know your pee pees are small but damn.

Dub is better. OG is always better