KSI Packers

Favorite All Time Game?

3 hours ago, KSI Packers said:

Personally, I love Black Ops 2 but I have to say, Destiny 2 comes close!

I had alot of great times on Black Ops 2 and just recently blow the dust off the old disk and played some and it surprised me to see howany agree with us that Black Ops 2 is one of the greats

Bo2 I sadly have over 1000 hours on that game 

Veni, vidi, dissentiom

Battlefield 1 right now, for me, is the best game that I have ever played. Granted, I have never played BO2, however all of the call of Duty games I have played lacked sufficient incentive to use strategic gameplay, it just didn't feel rewarding enough due to the fast paced gameplay. Skill and muscle memory, in my mind, seemed to far outpace the worth of critical thinking and strategic gameplay. While COD games are usually fun. I found battlefield to offer more strategic gameplay and a more realistic experience with a slightly slower pace that balances skill and decision making.

granted you could say I wasn't really great at call of duty, which is true(not terrible though). However There just isn't much realism even in the old call of dutys that is present in battlefield, there are more players(more soldiers and more realistic to what an actual battle would look like), vehicles which assist the infantry like they do in any war, bullet drop and drag, and the maps can undergo change, (campers aren't as powerful if you blow up their building). The maps are also huge so on most maps the enemy can't really block you off from flanks unless they do so at the objective.

Don't get me wrong, call of Duty is a great franchise (overall), and many of their games are good, but battlefield feels more immersive and realistic and requires strategy and tactics equally along with skills in order to be successful, while also promoting teamwork through different class roles. So that is why I prefer battlefield 1 to any call of duty or other games I've played.

although I expect when Player Unknown battlegrounds is released it will become a much more difficult decision in keeping battlefield 1 as one of my favorites.

Awards

The Mass Effect trilogy, hands down. A great story, great characters, and a Commander Shepard.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KSI Biddulph 7 said:

The original DOOM games, hands down.

The OG Doom series was a lot of fun I wish they would somehow remaster both 1 and 2 although 3 wasn't that bad to me doom 3 was just to dark and not well put together 

Edited by KSI ROK 7

@KSI ROK 7 I have been wishing the forever also, I'm just afraid if they did remaster them, they might also kill or hurt the classic DOOM. DOOM 3 was a different style, more survival oriented and slower paced. I didn't hate it but it didn't come close to the originals. 

a lot of arcade games that I can't name...yes I'm that old but I have seen so many throughout the years and just watching my older brother play. I have to say it was Halo where I really got hooked and was able to connect with so many different and great people online...it was LOVE at first site with the game lol 

Again I can't play for sh** and not even to stay alive for more than 4 seconds on there....I just love it!!! :) :wub:^_^

Even though I'm PS4 my favorite game/ game series is hands down Fable I've always loved it.

Fallout New Vegas

my all time favorite game was black hawk down on the ps2. played it all the time and beat it on every difficulty. great classic.

Awards