KSI.Karma

Destiny 1 or 2

Personally D1 was a very very solid game but I would give D2 a little advantage over D1

In my opinion, Destiny 2 is better than Destiny 1. Considering the Game Play is better to me as well as the Story Line! However, it really is to early to judge anything because there have yet to be any Expansions released.

Yeah I do agree that the story line is much better and true it is too early to tell. @KSI Packers

Depends on what part of D1 you're talking. Vanilla release of D1 compared to D2, D2 has it beat absolutely. 

Gameplay is better, the weapon traits are slightly more balanced, the story was clearer and complete (in its own right).

Content took a major hit moving to the new game, though. Half of the events are broken. It's limited on what you can actually choose to do instead of just hoping you get the right strike. 

I haven't played Destiny 1, but Destiny 2 is fun and grindy like I love. I do know that there are a lot improvements from Destiny 1 in Destiny 2. So I would have to go with Destiny 2 on this one :D

Awards

I would personally say Destiny 1 is better in my opinion I liked the set up for PVP better I liked being able to choose what game type you played.

I'd have to say Destiny 2 solely because I didn't play Destiny 1

D1 will always be the best

• Like 2