KSI Binary

My current KSI situation

I first joined KSI over a year ago into a Destiny Black Ops Two hybrid squad known as Alaska Wolf. I was recruited by someone who is no longer in KSI known at the time as KSI HELLSFURY and was mentored by several people I can't forget, KSI Rave Nite 7, KSI Chaoticz 7, and KSI Koda 7. My time in Alaska Wolf was unforgettable, I met many people I learned to consider friends and gave me the foundation of support I have for KSI as a whole. But all good things must come to an end... The Xbox One was becoming more and more mainstream and despite the best efforts of our Co-Fo at the time, Koda 7, the squad fell apart. They tried to keep it together but I never fully transferred to the XB1 side of our attempted cross platform squad due to monetary struggles and ended up sitting on the sidelines and squadless for a time. Eventually I was told about a new Halo squad starting up and I was absolutely thrilled, I joined and began making friends again and thought I finally found a place in KSI again. But I guess it wasn't meant to last, our general and friend of mine KSI Big D left KSI and our squad fell apart. The next few months were a struggle to even keep the squad together with a combination flaky leadership as we went through multiple careless generals in weeks and in my opinion, extremely poor decisions by the higher ups in KSI. Our entire division got shut down and we were merged with Synthetic Reality who in my view handled our situation extremely poorly and carelessly treating our broken squad as a chore to train to their standards rather than fellow members. I'm at a point where I have completely distanced myself from what's left of our squad because I am struggling to find a place I feel I belong and I personally think the way SR has handled things has created a deep distrust in their leadership. This is not the KSI I once loved...

• Sad 2

KSI isnt one division binary, I was in WD when you were recruited into Alaska. while SR may have not done things how you may have liked it there is still a possibility that it was just the people directly over you that didnt follow the correct procedures.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎23 at 1:37 PM, DireWolf Z said:

KSI isnt one division binary, I was in WD when you were recruited into Alaska. while SR may have not done things how you may have liked it there is still a possibility that it was just the people directly over you that didnt follow the correct procedures.

I'm well aware that KSI isn't just one division, I was saying that I currently feel homeless in KSI because of what happened in several divisions

It happens man. The more you fight fke yourself and put in, the better it gets.

I first joined in Vandal KB. A deaitny squad on 360. It had roughly 5 people and sucked.

I was then in the most embarrassing div name ever, Khronic Smokers. Our squad had two people. Then Wolf Den happened. We made the best of WD.But for specific reasons that too fell apart. And now I'm the highest rank in my division working hard on rebuilding.

You just gotta keep trying and pushing yourself!

• Thanks 1

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎26 at 3:46 AM, Chaoticz 7 said:

It happens man. The more you fight fke yourself and put in, the better it gets.

I first joined in Vandal KB. A deaitny squad on 360. It had roughly 5 people and sucked.

I was then in the most embarrassing div name ever, Khronic Smokers. Our squad had two people. Then Wolf Den happened. We made the best of WD.But for specific reasons that too fell apart. And now I'm the highest rank in my division working hard on rebuilding.

You just gotta keep trying and pushing yourself!

I'm really trying but it's like I don't have the fight left and I just don't want to lose a community as great as this because of a few bumps in the road, I really am trying to fight for this it's just hard

23 hours ago, Chaoticz 7 said:

Are you currently in a squad? If not, what's your main games?

I'm in a squad but our main games are games I don't play enough :/

On 10/28/2017 at 3:54 PM, KSI Binary said:

I'm in a squad but our main games are games I don't play enough :/

Why are you in a squad that doesn’t play what you play the most.

What game do you mainly play?

On 10/23/2017 at 3:47 PM, KSI Binary said:

I first joined KSI over a year ago into a Destiny Black Ops Two hybrid squad known as Alaska Wolf. I was recruited by someone who is no longer in KSI known at the time as KSI HELLSFURY and was mentored by several people I can't forget, KSI Rave Nite 7, KSI Chaoticz 7, and KSI Koda 7. My time in Alaska Wolf was unforgettable, I met many people I learned to consider friends and gave me the foundation of support I have for KSI as a whole. But all good things must come to an end... The Xbox One was becoming more and more mainstream and despite the best efforts of our Co-Fo at the time, Koda 7, the squad fell apart. They tried to keep it together but I never fully transferred to the XB1 side of our attempted cross platform squad due to monetary struggles and ended up sitting on the sidelines and squadless for a time. Eventually I was told about a new Halo squad starting up and I was absolutely thrilled, I joined and began making friends again and thought I finally found a place in KSI again. But I guess it wasn't meant to last, our general and friend of mine KSI Big D left KSI and our squad fell apart. The next few months were a struggle to even keep the squad together with a combination flaky leadership as we went through multiple careless generals in weeks and in my opinion, extremely poor decisions by the higher ups in KSI. Our entire division got shut down and we were merged with Synthetic Reality who in my view handled our situation extremely poorly and carelessly treating our broken squad as a chore to train to their standards rather than fellow members. I'm at a point where I have completely distanced myself from what's left of our squad because I am struggling to find a place I feel I belong and I personally think the way SR has handled things has created a deep distrust in their leadership. This is not the KSI I once loved...

To add, I was a division leader of a 1000 person division on Halo 2. That was Home. Everyone wishes we could be in the best situation possible, but the only way we are gonna get to that point is all putting in the effort to make the change we want. Talking about change won’t make it happen.

Still the same old situation. Glad to read Binary's story. Been thru almost exactly the same thing. 

Questions:

How often must history repeat itself before change occurs?

When will the emphasis shift from recruitment to actually keeping the membership currently in house?

There is so little communication. Apparently there has been some split in KSI, news to me, and it seems I am in limbo.

It appears my division is no longer here but I don't even know where they went.

My 1 year in KSI - 4 squads, 2 divisions, 4 generals, 5-6 maj & cpts and too many lts to count and now what?

• Like 1

I understand that things happen, trust me in my 62 years of life I have seen plenty.

However I truly know nothing of what has occurred. IS XG no longer part of KSI?

Is improper for me to ask?

12 hours ago, PsykedelicJimbo said:

I understand that things happen, trust me in my 62 years of life I have seen plenty.

However I truly know nothing of what has occurred. IS XG no longer part of KSI?

Is improper for me to ask?

Not at all man, if you're unsure something you should get answers. The Senior Leaders of KSI decided to create a new website ksi.gg With doing so this and other things resulted in a split between two parties. The two Xbox One divisions XG and SR are in what is known for simplicity sake as KSI GG (ksi.gg). The Web Leadership and PlayStation 4 division have decided to stay here in the original KSI (KSI Global). 

I hope this answers your questions.

It helps yes. I guess since I am an xbox user I should go locate the other group then. Thank you for the time and explanation.

• Like 1