KSI Phantom 7DS

Any Star Wars fans out there?

Hey everyone, who likes Star Wars here? If you do, who's your favorite character and would you rather be Light or Dark side?. Battlefront two is amazing. On a side note lol.

Huge Star Wars geek here. When Episode 7 came out, I was blessed to be able to attend a movie marathon at AMC where they started at 10PM the day before the release of the new movie and played all 6 movies in a row then played the new one as it was released. An incredible experience.

I would be dark side! My favorite character is Vader. 

• Like 1

That must have been epic! Nothing will ever beat the original trilogy thats for sure. And awesome I'd prefer dark side too, Vader is my favorite villain of all time. Did you get to play the second battlefront? Huge improvement from the crappy first one that EA did half-*** on.

Ren's a let down. I'd be on the Light side. Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn are my favorites.

Love :wub: love :wub: love :wub: Star Wars and get get enough of it....old and new and I have to say I swing both ways Light and Dark cause there can’t be one without the other. :D^_^

My favourite character is easily Darth Maul. Ever since I first witnessed him fight Obi Wan and Qui Gon, I adored him. My love for him grew immensilly when he started to appear in the Clone Wars series and also Rebels. I would personally pick neither, but rather be in the middle, between the light and the dark, essentially like Mace Windu.

Star wars has always been a huge passion especially Obi Wan Kenobi. I'm still hugely excited about the possible solo movie over him.

I love Star Wars, my favorite character is Plagues, Grey

I would love to see Darth Revan become canon

hell yea