Sign in to follow this  
Toxic 7

Suggestion, maybe

So I was sitting here without a PC for now and got to thinking, why don’t we have an App? I’ve been gone for quite a while so for all I know we may very well have one, but if not I suppose it’s something that could be discussed. I don’t know if you can implement the forums into an app version without having a disconnect between the two but if it’s possible, I think it would just add convienice. The same might be possible for the CMS, again, I have no idea. 

Just a thought I had, if it seems like a waste of time or resources I understand completely. 

I cannot find the link to the old one but it has been discussed pretty recently. Long story short is we don't have the kinds of funds to do this nor the margin of success that an app would give to make one. Everyone wants it but it is way too expensive for how little it would likely be used since the amount of activity on the site is low. 

1 hour ago, Anatomy <3 said:

I cannot find the link to the old one but it has been discussed pretty recently. Long story short is we don't have the kinds of funds to do this nor the margin of success that an app would give to make one. Everyone wants it but it is way too expensive for how little it would likely be used since the amount of activity on the site is low. 

Perfectly said. Still, a good suggestion I think. Apps aren’t as expensive to develop as they used to be.

True, I’m by no means a code monkey, but if funding I can help. Though I would agree, it may be something for a later date, when we have more activity on the forums. 

Funding for this kind of project, to do it right, it would be in thousands. As already said, it's just not feasible as of right now or in the foreseeable future.