Vinyl

Custom Forum groups?

It would be fun for members to be able to Join or create their own custom forums groups obviously with it being only appropriate names that do not violate the rules & CoC. Idk it's just a suggestion that came to mind because of the groups already here.

We have an idea in the works for VIP members to possibly be able to do something similar to this as far as customizing. But the groups we have are really there for access reasons. The groups control which forums people can and cannot access.

This has been a suggestion for years, was in the talks even before I was an administrator, and is always turned down -- wouldn't get your hopes up bud. More groups, more color, less organization, more chaotic looking. 

Thanks for taking offense over nothing! :D

Times are changing around here and maybe that is for the better, but that is just one thing that in the 5 years I had been with this website, nothing was ever done. But who knows lol

Didn't we have the option to have color groups once before? i think there was an option to purchase group color/logo or something in those lines. It would be hell to manage all that if the traffic here starts to pick up as much as we are projecting it will after the teams are up and running. 

No doubt it wouls be a cool thing to do but there will be a lot of maintenance needed for it. 

2 hours ago, KSI H3KTYK 7 said:

Didn't we have the option to have color groups once before? i think there was an option to purchase group color/logo or something in those lines. It would be hell to manage all that if the traffic here starts to pick up as much as we are projecting it will after the teams are up and running. 

No doubt it wouls be a cool thing to do but there will be a lot of maintenance needed for it. 

Something like that I wouldn’t think would ever be implemented but I could envision a group or 2 with separate colors as a perk. We will see what happens in the future

Thanks for the suggestion