BlitzerHound

Am I still in KSI?

So I don't know what happened. For a while, I was in the KSI discord and I believe I was in x-ray squad under KSI Disturbed.

I lost my xbox for a while, and once I came back online and got into the discord and such, but literally no one was active. I waited weeks and there was absolutely no activity on the discord. I left the channel, then tried messaging some of the people I know on xbox that I had on my friends list. I have no idea what happened, but for some reason everyone seems to be either ignoring me or just plain gone.

Am I still a part of KSI? Because if I'm not, I should probably get around to changing my gamer tag. If I AM in it still, can someone please let me know what squad I'm in or what on earth happened to the discord?

This is bs dude, I spent money to change my name for this clan and now no one will even talk to me. I know there's people active, and I'm sure people have seen this post before. What the hell do I have to do to get in contact with a clan that I'm a ****ing part of!?

Long story. But ur squad not there nomore. Your gonna have to reapply on website. As xray squad or tr div isnt in ksi nomore.

2 hours ago, BlitzerHound said:

This is bs dude, I spent money to change my name for this clan and now no one will even talk to me. I know there's people active, and I'm sure people have seen this post before. What the hell do I have to do to get in contact with a clan that I'm a ****ing part of!?

Yeah some people saw this post and thought “what in the world is this guy talking about”. 

If you don’t know anyone here, we probably don’t know you. Not sure who you are or what squad you’re from but if you’ve been gone long enough that your squad and your division aren’t around anymore, then you need to re join.

5 hours ago, Chaoticz 7 said:

TR split made AK. AK later hot shutdown, TR later got put into LE and LE us what is now known as XG. Some people there may remember you.

For what it's worth, I vouch for blitz, I remember him.

Thanks Chaoticz. @BlitzerHoundLet me contact a few people for you.

• Like 2

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I'm sorry for losing my temper for a moment, it's just that it's been literally months after getting my xbox one back that I wasn't able to contact anyone, so I didn't know what happened.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.