Crusader 7

Internal Affairs Record Keeper Application

Hello all,

We will be making an archive of member history so that we could properly document members who have broken rules in KSI. Please fill out info below. 

We are looking for 2 people who have good organization skills and are able to accurately keep track of the section and make sure it is up to date.

1. Name

2. Time in KSI

3. Examples of organization skills

4. Why do you want this role

This position will hold no power at all. This is strictly a book keeping position. They WILL NOT be a part of any investigations in the community. 

20 hours ago, Crusader 7 said:

1. Name

KSI Viktory 7

2. Time in KSI

On and off for 11 years.

-Ran the Administration of a website community called TCGplayer Forums for a company called Ascension Gaming, bookkeeping much the same type of information.

-Have created numerous Inventory Lists through Restaurants, filing systems for the TCGs  I sell for my business.

I want to complete the job efficiently, and as quickly as humanly possible for further indexes of information available to community leaders when the need for consultation arises.

We will be making an archive of member history so that we could properly document members who have broken rules in KSI. Please fill out info below. 

We are looking for 2 people who have good organization skills and are able to accurately keep track of the section and make sure it is up to date.

1. Name KSI_Devil_Cat_7

2. Time in KSI Almost 2 yeard

Have been at my mom' office and organizing her files in order when I can. I keep stuff organize at home with my stuff. Im a organize freak on ps4 with ksi makimg sure everything correct

Want to help anywhere I can. As I have the free time. Im always available to do anything. Making sure stuff is ready when needed.

This position will hold no power at all. This is strictly a book keeping position. They WILL NOT be a part of any investigations in the community. 

1. Name:  KSI MutedDoll

2. Time in KSI: 6 Months

3. Examples of organization skills: 

I'm Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, I work very closely with large corporations to improve efficiency in their procedures while providing organizational development and analysis, among other things. I am proficient in the creation of spreadsheets, graphs, flow charts, etc.  

In terms of KSI I have worked closely with others such as Viktory and Elder to help out where every possible in terms of clan ops and web ops. I currently oversee the Personnel department and am helping the Ps4 division as a temporary General over a squad.  I wouldn't be in these positions if it weren't for at some point in time showing the ability to organize things effectively and help others out. 

4. Why do you want this role:

I want the role mainly because I enjoy organizing things, I also enjoy helping out.  Viktory and I work well with one another and have a very similar style when it comes to organizing. I want to work with him and get this done as fast as we can without losing quality, so all information is readily available when needed. 

1. Name

My name is KSI MASSACRE!

2. Time in:

On and off for 4 years!

My job is electricals engineering and I keep record and maintain order of highly recognized blueprints, drawing for commercial and private buildings, firms, and/or corporations!

I want this roll to help out more withing KSI, want to open up new door ways to get higher or more in depth within KSI, and to bring my knowledge and organizing skills to this position of I have the chance!

Name

KSI xVapeSatanX

2. Time in KSI 

I have been in KSI for a few days but I have been in many organizations and gaming communities before. 

I have ran many websites, made many websites, get sponsors for organizations, made lots of discord servers. I am very skilled when it comes to clans and organizations. 

I want this role because I want to be important within KSI. I want to build this place up. I have the skills for it. 

1. Name: Herecles

2. Time in KSI: Since 2012

3. Examples of organization skills: I was a Customer Relations and recruiting manager for a lawn company. In this position I had to keep track of all of our current clients, past clients, and I had to keep track of applicants and training.

4. Why do you want this role: I'd like a role where I can learn more about security and internal affairs, while I'm not going to be the one to investigate, I'll be close to it. I also consider record keep a very important role

1. Name KSI Apex92

2. Time in KSI since 2014

I work security at an oil refinery and I am required to keep a digital and handwritten log of my daily activities reports incidents I've been doing this for the past 5 years

4. Why do you want this role to help the IAA Department.

So it will make it smoother for them to do their investigations by keeping a detailed log so that way if they need any information for a case they be able to get to it quickly and efficiently

• Like 1

1. Name: KSI PhantomWolf

2. Time in KSI: Off and on total of 6 years. Current active status, one month.

3. Examples of organization skills: Currently an Administration Officer for my Squadron in the Civil Air Patrol, responsible for producing logs for pending reports the squadron needs to complete, keeping track of squadron attendance sheets, creating a file plan for other non Admin members to utilize in eServices. Additionally, personal experience as a records keeper for a former Role Play group all in the Google Drive. These records consisted of a master roster, attendance log, call log, incident reports, promotion tests, and membership applications.

4. Why do you want this role: I wish to be a greater asset to KSI and be able to assist in any and every way possible by keeping valid and up to date records of members, their promotions, where they are in KSI, etc. (even minute details of recruits, trained members, etc.). This way in Clan Ops senior leaders can validate information in regards to promotion criteria as well as areas needing to be worked on, or even activity checking. Should my files be needed for investigation purposes, the investigators will have full reports on an individual under review.

• Like 1

1. Name: KSI ZuesOlympia 

2. Time in KSI: around a week

3. Examples of organization skills: I have OCD and am the head of Management at were I work handling all employee affairs along with the paper work for our customers and making sure they get and have what they pay for  

4. Why do you want this role: I think it’s be fun and I love making sure everything has a place and is in said place

Edited by KSI ZuesOlympia

1. Name - KSI xHeroiism (JP)

2. Time in KSI - recruited back in 08/26/18

• well firstly, I am a banker its a trade that I have to have to multi-task in order for me to preform my job at the branch level. 
  • secondly, I am a small business owners, I have to track all my records of expenses and earnings with statements and etc.
  • lastly, I am an extremely organized individual whether its at work or personally. to give you an example I create an excel packing list when I travel. thats how OCD I am.

• Other then clan ops and department I want to assist KSI in all its needs, however we are only one body. Therefore I can only do so much, I joined events and have been representing my division by hosting FND for the past month now and its starting to work by itself now, only have to do small administrative tasks like collection of scores and reporting. I want to join this department to better help keep record submissions organized if they need me or just throw me somewhere they need me to assist with IA.

1. Name: Axi

2. Time in KSI: In All 6 years. Last recruited 10/01/18

I am one of the Head Administrators of trending clubs on Xbox. I manage over 16+ top clubs on Xbox. I Make sure every last one is running properly, Keep track of warning/banned list (Ranging from 500 to 1,000+ a day), I arrange clubs meetings to come up ideas to make the clubs enjoyable for everyone. I'm also an Editor. I have thousands of clips and footage I keep in certain files so I can find things easier. 

I would like to be more involved with web ops. I enjoy looking for things to do on the forums.  I be here all day everyday already so I need something to keep me busy.^.^

Edited by Axi Your One and Only

1. Name.
KSI_211

2. Time in KSI.
8 Months

3. Examples of organization skills.
I always take notes. Always try to keep papers pertaining to each other together.

4. Why do you want this role. I believe record keeping is of utmost importance in a community trying to succeed and grow.

Awards

1. Name- KSI Security X

2. Time in KSI- 1Year and Currently Serving the community as of 25 Dec 2018

3. Examples of organization skills: Part of my time in the U.S Army Stationed at Fort Riley, I was responsible for the soldiers below me as a SPC. I was responsible for doing counseling statements, reviews on the joes below me, on top of keeping records for the LT that I was the driver for. 

I like to keep my paperwork and dates organized in labeled folders, I have 2 big calanders in my room dedicated to one for IRL activities and gaming activities with a marker and eraser. I’m pretty much on top of deadlines and paperwork I file and keep track of. Year, Month, and day is how I file. Furthermore, my Green To Blue Program from Army To Air Force Active Duty Commission there is a lot of paperwork and testing I’m responsible for keeping track of. Between doing my ROTC work and college work I have a lot to keep track of. My organization skills are quiet impressive, I’m good at digging up old or new materials as needed. Part of my training process was accountability and keeping organized. Even the smallest details or paperwork could be needed at anytime. Between the military, ROTC, and college, I am confident that the position required here will suit me well and the need of the community. This position has less to do about what rank you are and what roles you have currently. Yes it may help establish your dedication and work ethic, however being in Internal Affairs Department being trusted to be in charge of KSI Documentation and it’s memebrs is a huge responsibility. This role should go to someone upper chain knows all about. Upper chain knows everything about me, what I do, where I live, my goals and future. Being in Internal Affairs you have to be open to your IRL and goals for this community. (similar when going in for a State Or Fed Police Interview) I have proven and this community knows I’m here for the good. I have no other agendas. I’m here for the long hall. This Role would support everything I been standing and fighting for. 

Human Resource Manager for @FusionUprising on twitter. Responsible for providing monthly reports of its Twitter memebrs performance and behavior. Accountable for upholding sponsorship organization rules and regulations. Responsible for keeping track of discipline, removal, and suspension actions if the sponsorship org.

U.S Army AD-(Green To Blue) Commission 

Associates Degree-Homeland Security

Bachlors Degree- Criminal Justice(Pending)

Prior Team Experience: 

Ex-KSI Head Chief of News Team Writer
Ex-KSI Awards Team Member
Ex-KSI T&E Co-Host Member

4. Why do you want this role- The reason I want this role is to serve this community and to continue to build a lost reputation. This role would give me the opportunity to build trust with the community. This role would give me the chance to build values with members in this community. A chance to make up for lost time over the past 4 years. This would be an excellent opportunity for me and for this community to build values with. My military values, and gaming community values have never changed. I have been honest to the full extend and certain individuals know my true nature and self in what I stand for. If I had one reference and a individual who would know me well it would KSI ElderPoot 7. He has known me since the beginning through the bad and good. This man probably knows a lot about my life and true nature more then anyone in this community has. This role would give me a chance to continue my education on a gaming community level. I’m confident this wouldn’t be an overload role. This position definitely requires integrity and someone trustworthy to keep hold of documentation. I don’t have anywhere else to go. This community is my home. Being IA is a very confidental position. I have stuck by this gaming Community since since day 1 in 2014. My commitment and drive to this position is 110% something I want. I have the skills necessary to run this position and values needed to run this job equally and fairly. This position is for someone who the upper chain knows all about. Being in Internal affairs you have to be open and honest about your real life and what you do and what you do for this community. I can say most of upper chain knows me inside and out in real life and this community. I am confident they would be happy and my performance to run this position. I have the tools and training to run this role and give 110% to this job. This would be an excellent opportunity for myself and this community. Gives me a chance as well to show my Squad General & Major how much of a valuable asset I am . Thank you sir/mam for the opportunity and hope to hear from you soon.

I promise and swear to fulfill the duties and values of this position. I will protect, serve, and represent this gaming community IA position for the fair and equal balance of the community. I promise and do solum swear to keep the contents of this confidential to myself and appropriate chain of command members.

Any questions comments, or concerns please feel free to DM.

-KSI Security X

Redemption FA 3rd LT

1. Name: KSI Chimpy aka Anthony

2. Time in KSI: I have had a few stints in KSI amy my current one i have been in since December 1

3. Examples of organization skills: Well I don’t wanna type an essay for you to have to read so i’ll keep it short and sweet, I keep every. single. thing. in my room organized. Deodorant, body spray, lotion, everything has its own place. At school I keep every last paper in a folder organized between notes, HW, and class work. I cannot stand a single thing being out of order as i am probably the most OCD person you’ll ever meet

4. Why do you want this role: Organization is something I enjoy with a deep passion and when i graduate college i would love to handle organizion for some company. I wish to be as much of an assistance to KSI as i possibly can.

• Like 1

1. KSI Packers 7

2. Overtime, almost 7 years. This stint is almost at 2 months and no plans to lessen that at all. 

3. I was on the IA Records Team before. I showed a lot of organization and became quick at sorting and grouping the files and different cases. 

4. I feel like when I was on the team, it was so good to read past KSI History and just feel like I am doing “my part” to help KSI become a better place for all. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.