Slice of Kered Cake
KSI Chaoticz
I love my 7's
Battlefield 1
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Destiny
Rainbow Six Seige

Witnesses or Proof: (Requirement)

(If for any reason you are finding difficulty posting evidence/proof please contact one of our AAP representatives marked with a Gold member group Tag)

If you need witnesses, let me know and, I will get whoever I need to witness for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by KSI_Johnson_7

Read the requirements  listed in the AAP section. You aren't eligible to nominate yourself for gold outstanding service award. When you get done reading the requirements for witnesses call forth the appropriate. As for gamer score horder, better with friends and achievement junky we need screen shots. 

Awards

I don't see a requirements section under the service awards. Am I looking in the wrong spot? All I see is what the award is awarded for.... As for the others, I will work on getting the screenshots you requested and witnesses you requested. If you can direct me to the location of the ones that need witnesses, I will be more than happy to bring forth the people to which the award applies.

Screenshot_20180722-102439.png

Edited by KSI_Johnson_7

I am attaching my platinum trophy and the total number of trophies I have on this account. PlayStation doesn't do a point system, it's more of a trophy count, which are harder to get than points because you have to do specific in game content rather than just getting points for playing anything. Can we do some sort of substitution for the PlayStation conversion for these awards?

Screenshot_20180725-195314.png

Screenshot_20180725-195303.png

Edited by KSI_Johnson_7

Need a screen shot showing that you are "better with friends", need a director or above to witness for loyalist and below, resurrection and division creator. Founder or above to witness squad splitter, Jack of All Trades – General or above, Division or above, Director or above AND one FTLA Mentor

Party Planner – Witness from T&E Staff

Member was a host/co-host of a KSI Official Tournament or Event

Humanitarian – Two witnesses you actually purchased something for

Member has gone above and beyond the Call of Duty to help another KSI member by Purchasing things such as Xbox Live Gold, KSI gamertags or even games just to help a fellow brother or sister in need.

Mentor  - Three witnesses that claim you in their bio as a mentor

Member with three or more people that claim them as a mentor

Trainer – One General or above AND one Co-founder or above

Member has trained at least 25 KSI Members

Role Model  - Seven witnesses that claim you in their bio as mentor

Member with more than seven people that claim them as a mentor.

Innovator – One general or above AND one officer or above

Member has had 3 or more ideas that have been implemented into KSI.

You asked for alot of awards so bare with us 

Awards

I can witness for the Better with Friends award. Way back in the Treadstone div on PS3, having stocked lobbies was a constant on Black Ops 2. Johnson was host to many of these lobbies. 

— adding to this:

Mentor: Johnson, Poseidon and KSI_LOKI_7 are my mentors. 

I’ve known Johnny for 5 years. He took me under his wing back in 2013 and to this day still does. This dude is one of the reasons why I was able to win 2 consecutive Generals of the month. That may not sound like a big deal to everyone else reading this but it was a big deal for anyone on PlayStation to receive any recognition at the time from anybody on the website. So doing so, and being able to build upon that success with more is something i’m very proud of. And Johnson was a big factor in that happening, because without him I wouldn’t have been able to be in that position. In my opinion, this man deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. He’s one of the finest leaders KSI has overall, and his resumé speaks for itself. 

Trainer- The following statement above should be more than enough. 

Edited by KSI_HulkHogan
  • Thanks 1

@Crusader 7 would you be willing to be a witness for the director and above stuff from above? We didn't ever have a director or senior director in Treadstone. @KSI POSEIDON 7 and, I just reported to Game 7 who was co creator and/or COO or something like that. I think he may still be on the forums here. I am not sure how you feel about involving him as he is the 2 in .gg, although we are still on good terms so, I will leave it up to you guys if we need to have Game witness. Do you guys want me to remove the gamer score ones as is it seems like there will need to be a different set of awards for PlayStation? If I may add my two cents on that though, it would be cool to have one for 500+ trophies, 1,000+ trophies, etc. I attached my trophies above but, I send it where you need me to, if it helps out.

Committed to Loyalist - YES
Squad splitter -YES
Division Creator - NO 
Resurrection -NO
Innovator - What?
Jack of All Trades - YES 
Party Planner - I can witness this one -YES
Officer - YES
Mentor - Need a list of members that have you as their mentor on their profiles. 
Role Model - Same as above. 
Better with Friends - Yes
Gamer Score Horder - Xbox only
Achievement Junkie - Need screen shots. 
Trainer - YES
Humanitarian - He recently bought me 3 months PS plus.  YES
Slice of Kered Cake - YES
KSI Chaoticz -YES
I love my 7's - YES
Battlefield 1 -YES
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - YES
Destiny - YES
Rainbow Six Seige - YES

Committed to Loyalist - YES
Squad splitter -YES
Division Creator - NO 
Resurrection -NO
Innovator - What?
Jack of All Trades - YES 
Party Planner - I can witness this one -YES
Officer - YES
Mentor - Need a list of members that have you as their mentor on their profiles. 
Role Model - Same as above. 
Better with Friends - Yes
Gamer Score Horder - Xbox only
Achievement Junkie - Need screen shots. 
Trainer - YES
Humanitarian - He recently bought me 3 months PS plus.  YES
Slice of Kered Cake - YES
KSI Chaoticz -YES
I love my 7's - YES
Battlefield 1 -YES
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - YES
Destiny - YES
Rainbow Six Seige - YES

Awards

Let me know if there is anything AAP still requires witness for in relation to Johnson's awards. Myself, Crusader, Poseidon, and Hogan are the only ones that are still here that were also here last time around Johnson was a leader. (As far as I'm aware)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.