KSI Packers

Who do you think will run for President in 2020?

Some big names have been thrown out there in recent months about exactly who is running for President of the United States in 2020. With a Year and some change to go, who do you think will submit their name? 

I do believe Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson may be throwing his name in there.. Will he win? It's a long shot... BUT people said that about Donald Trump as well.

Also, do you think Hillary Clinton could actually try and run again?

Honestly, Hillary should stop trying to run. She got really close in the 2016 election, but Trump beat her. Dwayne Johnson I could see throwing his name in there, and actually a large group of people start his supporting rally. I would also find it interesting if Schwarzenegger went for it too. Bernie may make a reappearance, and perhaps Ted Cruz again. 

I do believe Bernie will throw his name out there too. I am not so sure about Schwarzenegger. Although I can definitely see Ted Cruz going for it again. 

• Like 1

Schwarzenegger was the odd ball I threw in the like how trump was the odd ball. But I do concur, that he's not the most likely candidate. Who knows though. 

On 7/22/2018 at 10:04 PM, PhantomWolf said:

Schwarzenegger was the odd ball I threw in the like how trump was the odd ball. But I do concur, that he's not the most likely candidate. Who knows though. 

right