Frostiie96

Special website features for donors

I think there should be a special profile feature the one can only obtain by donating to the forms. Such as a Custom Group with a image that shows up beside your name kinda like a emblem. I feel like having something unique on here that you can only earn by donating will def encourage people to donate and will support the community. I think that doing something more than a award will be better. 

Currently there is such a thing, you might not have seen it as we may not have many Donors currently around. But it is for subscribing to the VIP program. You get 

1. The Donor award

2. A special forum group that has a VIP gold box next to your name

3. The ability to further customise your profile

4. I believe the border around all your forum posts should change color too, to further emphasise your VIP status.

But yeah, unless it already is the same system then yeah Donors should get some sort of extra recognition too.

@Elderpooter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaoticz 7 said:

Currently there is such a thing, you might not have seen it as we may not have many Donors currently around. But it is for subscribing to the VIP program. You get 

1. The Donor award

2. A special forum group that has a VIP gold box next to your name

3. The ability to further customise your profile

4. I believe the border around all your forum posts should change color too, to further emphasise your VIP status.

But yeah, unless it already is the same system then yeah Donors should get some sort of extra recognition too.

@Elderpooter

We have some ideas in the works, and personally, I would like to see a complete overhaul of the system to really reflect how much we appreciate donors and supporters of the community and the website!

• Like 2