Frostiie96

Acknowledgement system for people going above and beyond

This right here is more of a idea than a suggestion cuz I don't have it all worked out. I feel like members who are notice going above and beyond should have area where they are acknowledged on the forms such as a Member of the Month box. Someone who has gone past the Call of Duty to help a fellow member and/or positively impacted the community. 

This is more the Achievement Award Programs arc within KSI. They normally would be doing Of the Month/Year awards but it is somethign that to my knowledge is still being reworked. @KSI POSEIDON 7 can direct you more with what is going on.

However, yeah I think something like a box on the top of the site or a moving announcement banner would be good. Definitely something we could discuss.

We aren't reworking anything as far as the "of the months" goes. It was decided that for the time being that we aren't going to do them but rather do a member of the month, Officer of the month and forum staff of the month. First one will be posted September 1st....

• Thanks 1