Crusader 7

Court Judge Application

Hello KSI,

We will be selecting 4 new judges to join the team. Please make sure you read all the rules before applying:

1. KSI Name:
  2. Age:
  3. Experience in KSI:
  4. Experience in law:
  5. As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you:
  6. What are your thoughts on double standards:
  7. (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood:

KSI Name: KSI Elderpoot 7

Experience in KSI: I was a SGT in KSI before

Experience in law: Ive had a speeding ticket

As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Knowledge

What are your thoughts on double standards: They are dumb

(At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: Why spend time answering hypothetical questions?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Elderpooter said:

KSI Name: KSI Elderpoot 7

Experience in KSI: I was a SGT in KSI before

Experience in law: Ive had a speeding ticket

As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Knowledge

What are your thoughts on double standards: They are dumb

(At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: Why spend time answering hypothetical questions?

denied

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1. KSI Name: KSI Chaoticz 7
  2. Age: 18
  3. Experience in KSI: Ive been a constant member of KSI since January 26th 2016. Been various different positions. PVT - Founder/Acting Division Leader, Moderator - Administrator on the forums, Board Member, Head of every Web Dept excluding Events, Deputy Director of.Web Ops, etc etc etc.
  4. Experience in law: No literal experience in law
  5. As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Integrity, as in the integrity all community members hole against each other. The respect and honesty between everyone in KSI.
  6. What are your thoughts on double standards: Double standards should not exist. That is how we get situations like corrupt leadership (previous KSI's). Everyone should have a fair chance and be held to the same rules whether you're.a PVT, Board Member, or Senior Leader.
  7. (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: 200 squared cm

1. KSI Name: KSI OliverTwist
  2. Age: 17
  3. Experience in KSI: Previous SGT, now Web Ops
  4. Experience in law: Greenville County Sheriffs Deputy, 2 years of a criminal justice degree 
  5. As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Knowledge applies to me the most, knowledge is power, and without it, you are essentially worthless, but you can be taught, and gain value 
  6. What are your thoughts on double standards: Double standard should be non-existent, the law states what it states, regardless of who is being charged. 
  7. (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: They don’t chuck wood, so none at all. 

KSI Name: Axi Your Senpai or KSI Knox 7

Experience in KSI: I've been in for about 6 years in total. Most of it was in .org. I've been in multiple squads as well as web ops teams such as T&E, Production and AAP, ran 3 squads, and been over 3 divisions. I've been through a lot, bad and good and I have grown from them all. I've had great mentors along the way and I appreciate every last one of them.   

Experience in law: Don't laugh but the only knowledge of law I know is my standard rights and a few things my mom cousin talked to me about which is currently in law school.   

As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: As a strong supporter of KSI I can not just rely on only one. In order for me or anyone to succeed including the community itself, you must understand and use all three. One will NEVER be strong without the others. It is a Team Effort.    

What are your thoughts on double standards: "Double Standards" is the reason I sometimes hate humanity. It's something that we as humans can not get away from because in certain situation people are closed-minded and only want things the way they want it and don't think about equality. Me personally would love to give EVERYONE an EQUAL opportunity inside and outside the community the same opportunity I have in any situation. 

(At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: I really don't want to answer this.

Edited by Axi Your One and Only
  • Like 2

1. KSI Name: KSi_Micro
  2. Age:17
  3. Experience in KSI: Captain in Integritas
  4. Experience in law: No experience in law other than having a mother that's a lawyer and currently taking law as an elective subject in highschool
  5. As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Integrity, without integrity we are nothing. Having no morals and no principle that holds you down on your action and makes you think as a person is like a bomb waiting to explode. Having standards as a human being is necessary to help you make the right decisions in life. When we pay attention to our integrity as a human our thoughts and words are in line with each other; our actions align with our principles.
  6. What are your thoughts on double standards: Double standards is a poison in our today society, people think it's right to have double standards on a certain topic just so they can get what they want, It’s infuriating and it needs to stop. Everyone should be treated the same and fairly.
  7. (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: Is it a male or a female am not sexist so am not gonna assume the woodchuck gender.
Edited by ProMicroW

1    KSI Name: KSI_HulkHogan

2    Age: 20

3    Experience in KSI: 5 years on PS3-PS4, highest rank held was General. 

4    Experience in law: none, but in high school, us history my teacher had the class do debates on certain subjects. I took to that extremely well and often out witted and shut down my fellow classmates with counter arguments. I’ve thought about going into law too in the future. 

5    As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Integrity. I’ve been apart of KSI for 5 years. I was one of the first recruits in the original PS3 division. Throughout my time, I’ve put in so much effort into creating a fun and expansive community here on PlayStation. I’ve had my highs here and most certainly my lows. I’ve seen people who didn’t deserve it get passed up over me for promotion, I’ve been demoted a few times. But, I also helped create something special. I split a squad, won a couple of the month awards, and created everlasting bonds with some people by working with them. I take great pride in that, and never thought about quitting on KSI throughout my low points. That’s having integrity, and belief in one’s self. I have too much pride to just quit. 

6    What are your thoughts on double standards: if you say something you know you should not be doing, then you shouldn’t do it. If you do, it’s called hypocrisy. Hypocrites and KSI just aren’t a great mix. 

7    (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: 21

1. KSI Name: KSI xX BUBBA Xx
  2. Age: 23
  3. Experience in KSI: I was a SSGT before
  4. Experience in law: Working as a Security guard. Security License for 5 years.
  5. As KSI is the acronym for Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity,  the 3 core values we are built upon. Which one of the core values mean the most to you: Integrity; being honest is the most important to me but most of KSI as a whole. Being honest in any situation show being trustworthy and show a side of leadership when and if it comes down to  admitting your wrongs doing.
  6. What are your thoughts on double standards: Double standing to be honest doesn’t really matter to me. In terms of when your in my court room know matter what group your in, relationship, etc. You are you in there... thats all I see and will ever see; don’t matter if your my best friend. Treat everyone the same.
  7. (At the request of KSI Vanilla) How much wood, could a wood chuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood: Woodchuck wood up to 700 lbs. 
  • Thanks 1