KSI Security X

Application Dates for Website Positions?

Good Morning/Evening KSI Members & KSI Leadership. I was taking sometime to review over the website and I noticed there was A LOT of vacant positions that were open. I gathered a list of the current open positions that were related strictly to web operations. Some of the positions I do know would have to be voted by or approved by website administration for someone of the positions that are vacant. However, I would like to know which of these vacant positions will have a application open for them. Also if possible can he/she provide a estimated date when these applications will open? Besides myself extremely  interested in helping out web operations and building a working relationship I’m sure there is other talented members within KSI looking to work on the web operations side as well to help build there resume here. I figured this would be a good question to address since I didn’t see anyone really bring it up on the forums or discord community announcements. I been really hoping to get involved on web ops side but haven’t really seen an opportunity, and I’m sure other members here would like to as well. Here is the following positions I found open, thank you :)

Director of Web Operations 

Vacant

Internal Affairs

Vacant

Vacant

Website Moderator

Vacant

Vacant

Vacant 

Website Manager

Vacant

Media Manager

Vacant

Productions Manager

Vacant

Art Director

Vacant

Community Manager

TBA

News Team Manager

Vacant

News Team Assistant Manager 

Vacant

AAP Team Manager 

Vacant

AAP Co-Head Team Manager 

Vacant 

Division Reps:

Vacant

Vacant 

I forgot to take into consideration that some of it may have not updated yet if I had to make an educated guess as well. 

A little statement I’d like to make regarding this.

74% of Millennials believe they can make a difference in the world. But if pressed, most aren’t sure what the difference will entail. I’m a millennial too as well.

I personally feel everyone in my generation wants to change the world, but if you ask them how, nobody knows. Many people in the world or gaming community world have this urge to do something important, but all they ever actually do is talk the talk instead of walk to walk showing the work they can do. They only see the title instead of work they need to do. They can show support to something important but what it truly takes is action. 

Its great to have big idealistic plans to change the world or in this case the gaming community, but you need to back that with 

*Action 

*Past Experience 

*Drafts

*Drive and motivation 

*Clear Indications and description announcements for the positions open

* What that members passion is in and whether or not the background/and or resume of what position there looking into

* An Especially Support from its members and Leadership 

Oftentimes we only associate doing good with doing something big, and since we don’t know how to get started on a huge project like for example these teams and positions, we end up doing.... nothing at all.

This Community needs leaders that will run these departments and positions to the best of their ability. To give 110% of drive and motivation and the successfulness of executing that job or task. We need people to be part of that 26% here. I know other members beside myself can truly make a difference here. I been begging and trying to get the attention of this community because I do care about it and it’s members. I took an oath to place others before myself, but it’s hard to do that when all you can do is create topics to voice your opinion to the community on asking for help instead of running a position and actually making an impact difference on a Member here.I want to help this community and I know others do too because there showing it whether in chats, sub sections, or in the applications that are available. This community has a chance to turn Web Operations around like the good ole glory days. For Example, look at @Crusader 7he turned the Court System section around 110%. He gave balance and order to the community and how the courts should be run. He brought back fair and equal balance to the courts which in turn made more members comfortable appealing whatever decisions they were looking to overturn. I know he’s proud of himself but I am More prouder then him because I know what the courts we’re like before and it wasn’t good. His accomplishments are definitely above the Honor and Call of Duty. He truly has made a difference in the community and I’m sure others saw his accomplishments there as well. If he can turn a department like that around, I’m sure and confident others can.Web Operations and who runs those positions will be trusted to have a strong work ethic for this community. I am confident the members within this community seeking to lead can do it, whether they need training or not(depending on past experience) they can be a highly valuable asset here.

I understand that we just went through some leadership changes which were for the better and those people know who they are. We have a chance to start taking action now with what needs to get done here. As a Gaming Community we have an obligation to help this family out and by doing that we need to fill these roles with qualified candidates. Thank you for taking time to read this as well. I feel that this needed to be said. I encourage anyone to comment cause I’d like to know if they feel the same way as I do. I promise if I am giving the opportunity to hold a position on Web Operations, I promise to uphold and execute the authority of that team or department to the best of my ability. Furthermore, to take care of its members and treat them with fair and equal process. I can’t speak for other but I’m sure some of you have the desire to make a difference here. You all have a voice and I’m interesting in hearing it.

Sign me up, lol. I need training though.

Just reading your post makes me feel like doing something. I do not know a lot, but I am willing to learn. I am into building websites and writing code for video games, but I am a novice in both.

Edited by KSI THYMINE 7
  • Thanks 1

Definitely interested to get involved into Web Operations again! I’ve reached out to Crusader regarding the IA Spots a few weeks ago with no response. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KSI Packers 7 said:

Definitely interested to get involved into Web Operations again! I’ve reached out to Crusader regarding the IA Spots a few weeks ago with no response. 

Awesome! Yea I believe we both been on top of finding out with what's going on with 2 IA spots open. Last Time I spoke to him, I believe he said changes are coming to how IA works and that help would be needed soon. Not to sure yet he hasn't  posted any updates yet regarding it that I have seen yet. Hopefully will get a date when he plans on announcing  @Crusader 7

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, KSI COPPERHEAD9 said:

I'm interested please sign me up

The more I can learn in KSI the more I could help others learn

Thank you for your input and interest in wanting to the help the community! We have a lot of people wanting to step up to the task here. We all have a voice here! We need dedicated hard workers!

Just like I told hero when they made me cofo. Ever sense I have joined KSI I have busted my butt to get where I'm at in this community. And I will keep doing it to keep it. I have learned alot while being in KSI and want to learn more. There are so many people that is interested in joining and the more ways I can learn more about this community the more I can share with other people that would like to join and move up to take over a squad. I know that there are other people that are more qualified for this all I'm doing is looking at more ways that I can help KSI out

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, KSI COPPERHEAD9 said:

Just like I told hero when they made me cofo. Ever sense I have joined KSI I have busted my butt to get where I'm at in this community. And I will keep doing it to keep it. I have learned alot while being in KSI and want to learn more. There are so many people that is interested in joining and the more ways I can learn more about this community the more I can share with other people that would like to join and move up to take over a squad. I know that there are other people that are more qualified for this all I'm doing is looking at more ways that I can help KSI out

I couldn’t agree anymore. It’s about placing others first before oneself. Even if there is someone more qualified, you can be just as equally and close to equally trained as that over qualified member. Everyone has their own potential and skill set to bring to the table. We all are here to help the KSI family and by doing that we need to fill these roles with members who have the right;

*Training or need of training

*Their Background for the position there interested in running for. Whether it would apply to them or not. Whether or not real world skills and certifications would be considered besides The KSI Gaming Career 

* Do they have values to run that position and will they be committed no matter how stressful things may get.

Theres definitely a lot of variety of things to consider. I made this topic because I’m providing awareness that these spots need to get filled, if not all obviously most at least. There’s a difference between wanting and needing in the gaming community world. In this case it’s a need because members need our attention and a leader to manage a department or positions members. We have so many great potential leaders that want to change web ops history and we should all be proud of that. Now it’s just up to upper leadership to make those decisions, as we call it in the Army (The Hurry up and wait, Waiting Game) All my Veteran buddies will get it haha. Honest to God, I wish I got the opportunity to reconstruct some departments if not at least one. I’ve always been a straight shooter and doing drafts for policy change potentially. Anyone deserves a fair chance to be evaluated on whatever position they are seeking. Everyone in this post is looking to make a difference. I’m thankful for the awareness and attention this is receiving which is a blessing. Looking forward to hear something soon just as you are as well and other members.

52 minutes ago, KSI COPPERHEAD9 said:

So how do you put in an application

As far as I know nothing is open. There isn’t any applications open for any of the above positions I showed except the following;

Productions Team Department 

News Team Department  

Twitch/Stream Team Department

Internal Affairs Department (2 Spots Vacant)

As far as the other Positions that I listed above in the beginning title I have no clue when they plan on opening them. I do know that some of these positions or manager positions need to get filled ASAP cause it’s needed. It’s my understanding that KSI Elderpoot 7, KSI IceSpot 7, and KSI Viktory are all working together on the positions or dates for the applications. We have all 3 positions needed to start issuing dates or voting determinations for whatever positions are needed to be voted on. 

I don’t want to be that guy to be annoying and constantly asking hey when are we getting dates for these applications or like when is Positions being voted on. Like there’s no legit clear indication or announcement on when this is getting handled. It’s obvious besides myself, members have stated the need to get Web operations back on track since it wasn’t being taken care of earlier. There is a ton of vacant spots which is a shocker. That’s why I made this suggestion topic which caught the attention of the community and leadership. 

I’m sure or at least I hope they know about this topic. I tagged most of upper leadership to provide clarity on this. I don’t know what’s being discussed behind closed door chats we don’t have access too, but I assume they are aware of this topic. Not only you, myself, and everyone else that posted or looked at this topic have an extreme interest in helping out web operations and the new leadership.

Again, I don’t want to sound like a broken record or be labeled annoying but I haven’t heard anything since May 30 on what’s being done about this. I don’t know if it’s not up for discussion right now or what. But sooner then later we need to know what’s going on. We have an obligation to serve the community and it’s members especially on web operations need our love and attention for what ever department or web ops roles. 

I created this topic to create awareness of this situation. If I had to make a educated guess I have the attention of the community and leadership. I’m hoping we hear something soon on here or on the discord important community announcement. 

I have had had a few people DM expressing their frustration with this situation. I personally feel bad and helpless I can’t help. I feel just as frustrated as the members that DM me. It’s like the hurry up and wait game as we say in the service.

After KSI IcesSpot 7s recent promotion I’m sure now both him and elder can start working on the web ops needs. This is our only chance as members and the community to set the record straight on web operations to bring it back from dead. To make an application topic I’m sure and confident won’t take long unless their doing a full overhaul on this.

I took an Oath from the service and this gaming community. I only speak the truth and  nothing but the truth. I’m always a straight shooter. I promised myself to serve this community 110%. Even tho I can’t do anything like you, me, and others. At least we are showing those core values, creating draft Policies, and staying active/posting showing we do care and what to apply our skills and training here.

I’d be happy and I’m sure others would if We just hear something posted in the Discord Important Community chat that we are aware of this Situation and we are reviewing it. 

I apologize if everything I post is long to read. But everything I posted in here is the truth and nothing but the truth. I only hope we receive and update shortly. I am confident in IceSpot, Elder, and Viktory cause they are hard workers and do care about this family. We all want this community to succeed on web operations and we got the volunteers to do it. We just need to start taking action. Actions are powerful then words!!!

@KSI BIG JOHN 7

Hey sup man. I haven’t tagged you in this yet. But I see you all the time on the forums. I wanted to get your opinion on this based on everything in this suggestion topic. I know you been around for a while since 2010. It be nice to get an opinion from an old school guy like yourself.

@KSI Vanilla 7 I know you been around since 2009. I’d love to get your thoughts on this as well. And whether or not your looking to excel further or you like where your at. 

Alright @KSI Security X That list is out of date. Several of those positions are filled. We have an open app for internal affairs however we don't seem to have much of a need for it right now with the present work load. We will look at filling it at a later date. Other than that nothing you have listed is either open for app or has already been filled, some have been filled a while ago. 

• Thanks 1

Awards

25 minutes ago, KSI Vanilla 7 said:

Alright @KSI Security X That list is out of date. Several of those positions are filled. We have an open app for internal affairs however we don't seem to have much of a need for it right now with the present work load. We will look at filling it at a later date. Other than that nothing you have listed is either open for app or has already been filled, some have been filled a while ago. 

Just reading this now. Was cleaning the kitchen. Actually still am haha. That’s awesome news! I appreciate the update. Is there any chance you or other leadership will provide and updated list of what positions are filled and still vacant? Just so not only for myself but the community has an idea where they can start applying and able to apply their skill set. If you can give a ball park approximately date it would be awesome. 

41 minutes ago, KSI BIG JOHN 7 said:

I am a moderator On the forums lol @KSI Security X

Lol my bad Brother I didn’t know or can see you. I’m just going off what I can see. When you click the Moderator user group on the bottom nobody shows up. When you click Global Moderator it only shows @KSI God of Rage

For Website Manager it shows nobody.

The thing with it actually showing up on the list is the users have to have the certain group, such as website manager or moderator, as their either their primary and secondary group. It also has to do with the settings of each group that has those permissions. @KSI Security X

Edited by KSI CH3DDAR
  • Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.