GodsCelts

So easy getting back on this site

i've bin banned from the website thought i drop by and say hi KSI Anonymous 7 is my old tag taken a notice to your yalls web page yall are going no where it's time to reinvent yourself KSI your moving into a new era where console and pc are coming together and yall are lacking with the times i never personally would have never thought id see KSI fade away you guys are going really great job i mean even your own members have put posts up on the main page sayin your less then 500 active members 

Imagine being impressed about avoiding a ban on a dead forums page.

• Like 1

LOL

Aaand, experience shouts.. Anonymous died years back. You are a fool to represent them in such a bad name. 

it's not my fault that your letting the site die because this clan can't get their **** together a gaming community consists of 1000 or more members anything less is a clan i just came here to point some **** and see if yall change i gave ksi good tips to improve a few years ago before i got banned yours the ones ****ing up 17 years worth of work and a new era of gaming opens up for all players your shutting them down because you lack the numbers and divisions i never thought i would see pc ps4 and xbox come together to improve the experience for all players your just the ones not taking the moves  

when i joined KSI it was to make to new friends and to have fun but you guys made it all about rules ranks and name changes all that stuff worked at one point when we was kids but know we grown we expect KSI to do the same 

Not to advocate anything, however I'm sure there is other ways to fuel your time. You are showing the world how mature you are, in honesty I have a nice that's not even I double figures of age that has more maturity than you do. KSI and its structure has always been, from when I watched them back In the older days up to my stint in 2009/11. If you want change, promote it through better means than being one of the Internets toxic children. Nothing changes through the means of being a moron, they do however through respect, maybe learn this then come back next year. Mmk? 

see people don't wanna embrace change starting to think the rest of them well if it's not broken don't fix it right gaming community's are like cars things gotta be fixed and if they don't well you know 17 years on running on the same engine i wonder what are the issues on the motor   

hell i've bin watching mrxgn on youtube even though his clan is new atleast he his putting the effort to still build his gaming community hell even XGC is still doing even better then KSI 

XGC Vet 05 OG Xiled Kings just to show how far my roots go with ksi do you really think i wanna see KSI fade away NAH!

only thing i ask is for yous to open a division for pc and consoles players all together drop the rules and ranks dont get me wrong few rules are okay like respect and name changes should be choice i am not even wanting to join really don't care watch how ksi booms from the one division 

Best advice, before I feed your trolling any more. Just remove yourself mmk? If you really want I could teach some how to block even the banned from accidentally being able to join again through change of browser. 😉 SCRIPT kiddo or not. 

only person being hostile here is you this just shows if one member act's this way they all act this way if i really wanted to stay i could use vpn and bounce my ip to anywhere i wanted to and calling my local internet provider with an ip change 

i wouldn't be here if KSI was thriving now would i and its a shame your to focused on the forums and not KSI as a whole and your numbers shows this  webpage should be bumbin this was once a great place this was our hub and now it's a ghost town 

Edited by GodsCelts

2 hours ago, KSI BIG JOHN 7 said:

@Anatomy <3 if you don’t like the forums why do you keep on getting on it.. lol 

I spent several hundred hours on these forums so consider me liked a ghost of what once was :p I don’t hate the forums by any means hun

1 hour ago, GodsCelts said:

i wouldn't be here if KSI was thriving now would i and its a shame your to focused on the forums and not KSI as a whole and your numbers shows this  webpage should be bumbin this was once a great place this was our hub and now it's a ghost town 

And as much as I like reading your nonsense please understand your statements make you out to be an absolute fool who doesn’t know anything lol you’re preaching to about 5 people max on these pages about **** that doesn’t even matter anymore. Go bother Cory instead, I’m sure they’d feed into the attention you seek 

• Like 1

This thread cracks me up lmao. Mr. Anonymous, I hope you have a good day. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, New Blue said:

This thread cracks me up lmao. Mr. Anonymous, I hope you have a good day. 

Anonymouse is Leeegion lol