GodsCelts

So easy getting back on this site

14 minutes ago, GodsCelts said:

lies go ask blkghost yourself and tell him MoB TrayPac PB says waz good he was real good friends wit stylez even helping stylez recreate MoB

Gotta be lil more specific than that brother. What exactly is lies, hm?

1 minute ago, GodsCelts said:

shame yall didn't wanna sit down and talk to a real member who seen more splits then any of you going back to xgc you wanted tell everyone the good stuff about ksi but yall never mention your dirty stuff that we did like ddosing crews having ghost members sit in other clans to move members over to ksi list might get longer but your getting the picture

You're still missing the point broski. Please, go ahead and refer back to my previous post. You're argument is literally leading no where.

• Confused 1

a few people based on lies who are put onto the hall of fame

KSI ASHLEY 7  left during a split with fuzzymeep poaching members

KSI BLK GHOST 7  selling dosing programs to rival clans he even admitted that to me when i was helping ksi styles 7 rebuild MoB 

KSI MSANDERS 7  he was just a racist and alot of people left because of him and bill i knew him personally

KSI STYLEZ 7 poaching members last known poach Krime syndicate this guy right here took 150 members to MoB 

i really don't see how you can glorify couple of racists like bill and sanders and with ashley how could you glorify someone who did more harm then good to ksi anyone on that list that helped fuzzy should be taken off that list and theres a few on that list that had inner working with fuzzys crew

Edited by GodsCelts

22 minutes ago, GodsCelts said:

a few people based on lies who are put onto the hall of fame

KSI ASHLEY 7  left during a split with fuzzymeep poaching members

KSI BLK GHOST 7  selling dosing programs to rival clans he even admitted that to me when i was helping ksi styles 7 rebuild MoB 

KSI MSANDERS 7  he was just a racist and alot of people left because of him and bill i knew him personally

KSI STYLEZ 7 poaching members last known poach Krime syndicate this guy right here took 150 members to MoB 

i really don't see how you can glorify couple of racists like bill and sanders and with ashley how could you glorify someone who did more harm then good to ksi anyone on that list that helped fuzzy should be taken off that list and theres a few on that list that had inner working with fuzzys crew

So if you could once again refer to my first message that'd be awesome. You are achieving nothing by moaning and whining on a dead forums thread. If it really bothers you that much, use your brain and some initiative and take it up with the leadership. And if you do decide to use your brain and some initiative and take it up with some leadership, I advise you provide some proof to support your claims.

you must be new i am 199% sure ksi keeps records if your a so called leader you would have seen these archives web ops does pretty well with keeping dirt on people from the past ask ROOT

1. Not new. 2. Not a leader anymore. 3. I've seen the archives lol.

What I said was, rather than making a pointless post that is going nowhere, do something about it. Cause all you're achieving at this point is providing me with humour.

This forums is so dead that nobody is gonna ban you again.... lmao like chaoticz said, if u want to be helpful then find a leader to listen. 

as much as i would love to help i am socially awkward ive been like this since my daughter passed i really haven't socialized with anyone in along time johnson and poseidon would know they seen me come and go like a phantom what i would really love to see is our really old leaders come back and talk about there life experiences with us after they grew away from ksi and what knowledge they carried on after

Edited by GodsCelts

and now that johnson and poesidon are hall of famous they wouldn't hang out with this lonely ol peasant anyway

Edited by GodsCelts

10 hours ago, GodsCelts said:

and now that johnson and poesidon are hall of famous they wouldn't hang out with this lonely ol peasant anyway

LMFAO .. I love Poseidon and Johnson but they are the least two deserving members on the HoF. I’ve been around here for 10 years now hun and let me tell you everything you are saying is complete nonsense. As a former Head Administrator I can tell you there are no records like you claim... you fail to see that just because you don’t like a leader doesn’t discredit their work. For example, if you wanna talk about Sanders there’s not an ounce of me that’ll support him because lol but come on, you can’t just discredit him either. And you’ve got dirt on 90% so keep going .. I wanna see more ;) 

not really worried about the hall of fame i just wanted to point out that there was corruption on that tree and just because you have been around for 10 years doesn't make any of it true everyone experiences everything differently then you and alot of stuff does go unrecorded you wouldn't believe how many times KSI has asked to ghost in clans and to dismantle them  

On 4/12/2020 at 10:56 PM, GodsCelts said:

why haven't i been added to the KSI hall of fame ive done more work then all those members on that list you glorified some members who went out to hurt KSI like WTF like i said i was around alot longer then then any of you if any of you remember ghost he was selling your rival clans with ddosing programs and i find that **** funny like 90% people on that list i have **** on ****ing get outta here

1 minute ago, GodsCelts said:

not really worried about the hall of fame i just wanted to point out that there was corruption on that tree and just because you have been around for 10 years doesn't make any of it true everyone experiences everything differently then you and alot of stuff does go unrecorded you wouldn't believe how many times KSI has asked to ghost in clans and to dismantle them  

I mean now you’re just double backing on what you’ve claimed here hun. I know that there’s people who have done things in the past that hadn’t shed very good light on KSI but why does it matter to you? You’re quietly frankly nothing to the community but yet you come *****ing up a storm about things that 99% of current members don’t know about nor care about (plus factor in these forums being dead they’ll likely never see either). Just get over yourself hun lol

the way you talk to people i understand why these forums are dead now if someone came here like sanders talking about the past and everything that he has done with most of his information went unrecorded you be all over his junk and believing his **** but when it comes to a guy most people don't know  he's a liar he's a ****ing punk i mean thats what your telling me brodeski

40 minutes ago, GodsCelts said:

the way you talk to people i understand why these forums are dead now if someone came here like sanders talking about the past and everything that he has done with most of his information went unrecorded you be all over his junk and believing his **** but when it comes to a guy most people don't know  he's a liar he's a ****ing punk i mean thats what your telling me brodeski

The fact that you called me “brodeski” lmfao... no these forums are dead because the leadership moved over to discord and no longer saw a use for these anymore. These forums shouldn’t be active much longer if current projects complete. And if Sanders came back and talked about the past I would do the same For any nonsense he was spreading (and I have) but he’d at least have an ounce of credibility to his name. Shall we flip the coin on this? You claimed you deserved to be Hall of Fame and what not, what achievements are you accredited? Highest rank you’ve achieved? Time active? 

i dont care about the hall of fame nor being on it glad to see people who haven't done wrong get on there and your right joined in 2004 and still a nobody

Xiled KIngs 4 Lyfe

All he ever did and still continues to do is complain. Without actually putting forth any effort to try and remedy these "issues". Give it up, nobody cares. 

complain sure every time i try to help out this gaming community i get stabbed in the back very good example schmidt and loki i lost a division for the fact people where power hungry or you stick me in a placement and never say anything to me and i am not the only one you all do this too and yall sit here and talk **** on me atleast i am bringing stuff to the table to help in your movement to grow whithout being in clan ops or webs

this clan it's to damn controlling to many power hungry people who don't want change but keep asking for it like i said KSI if you wanna grow again drop the ranking structure revert to our old name why it's more appealing then the one yall use now quit forcing people to change their name over silly ranks that doesn't mean anything to anybody besides you 

Ya, this place use to be poppin back in 2009 when i first joined, but its never to late. 

On 3/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, GodsCelts said:

i wouldn't be here if KSI was thriving now would i and its a shame your to focused on the forums and not KSI as a whole and your numbers shows this  webpage should be bumbin this was once a great place this was our hub and now it's a ghost town 

I know this is a late reply, heck I went MIA years ago but still lurk. I just say I remember when we had crazy activity on an off the forums. Many of us that came in during the early days got to witness all the activity, just think of the 2006-2010 timespan.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:32 PM, GodsCelts said:

shame yall didn't wanna sit down and talk to a real member who seen more splits then any of you going back to xgc you wanted tell everyone the good stuff about ksi but yall never mention your dirty stuff that we did like ddosing crews having ghost members sit in other clans to move members over to ksi list might get longer but your getting the picture

I can speak on this matter all I need to say is Twisted Kaos.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, GodsCelts said:

lies go ask blkghost yourself and tell him MoB TrayPac PB says waz good he was real good friends wit stylez even helping stylez recreate MoB

Stylez ah yes now him BlkGhost and I go back.