Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Carbon H2

I left KSI

18 posts in this topic

My name is TF Carbon some of you know me and some of you don't. I wanted to ask if people would add our teams myspace. Also do not hate on the layout it is temporary until i can get the time to make one. Also if you don't know me I help run practices for CN Head Hunters. I teach them things and give them lessons.

Myspace: myspace.com/te4mflatline

Thank you if you do add us.

hahaha, nublet :P

Awards

idk, i guess helping out squads with squad practices means he's back?

Awards

no i know he used to be in ksi a long time ago

Awards

hey fellow KSI members, I know I will never have the chance to be reinlisted to my former rank, but back in halo 2, before I had to change my gamertag, I was a 2nd general. I wish that you will all still welcome me warmly.

My past gamertags where: KSI C4RBON SA,FR,CN,SR, and a couple others... Also I had my LFS C4RBON tag... then I now have TF Carbon and TF L0v3rB0y...

Yes SAVIOR I remember you.... How you been... I got kicked from SA for being in a party with a founder that was hitting the squad.... but then I joined CN.. and became a general and ran 3 squads... then I decided to leave because KSI is not the place for me. Its all drama and stuff. but I still get along with them.... since i was in for 2 1/2 years.

Me and NiNja Ran Costa Nostra, then I had another tag in Silence.. and when we deleted oldskool and make newschool. I canceled my 3rd tag... Talk to Bigman or Bandit about it..