KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI SEVEN 7

BLACK LISTED

Guest Vagrant

lmao.

id guess poaching. or maybe he just made you unhappy and u did that emotional thing you do?

Honor and Viggie are blacklisted too?

Was this a domino effect?

Mind me asking.

Working on getting all the info myself Jummy.

Everybody left for LHR is now probably blacklisted. They are a blacklisted clan so that would only make sense to me :huh:

Guest Vagrant

lol. online clan feuds are so entertaining.

poaching is such a degrading term. they are people. they can do as they choose. dont be mad at the place they chose to go to for accepting them.

Well I thought there was no blacklist anymore, and that it was Cyber Bullying to push Me away and shun and ridicule me in a manner such as that(the point of ending the Blacklist). Am I being Cyber Bullied?

Oh and its good to know that the double standard still exists, others cant Bl people cause its cyber bullying, but since he's mad...its ok.

For the record, I didn't poach, everyone FLOODED to me, and i sent many back, but as a former Senior Leader I understand the move.....What law did I break to get on the Bl List again?? I thought that was for the naughtiest of the naughty... Not just someone we're mad at.

Another example of why I have so many people tired of the way things are run.

Also to the remaining Senior Leaders that aren't 7's little kiss butts (you know who you are, and yes that is the majority of you) I got nothin but RESPECT for you, you ever need anything, ask...I'm there.

. -Tac out

Good Luck With LHR tac....

I hope i can still keep in touch with you on MSN about the Army

Awards

Well This is a big suprise. But Another Day In KSI. GL tactical. Good Luck all whom went were ever they went. Good Day.

^_^

Sorry To See You GO.