Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matrix

Final Ruling.

45 posts in this topic

LHR is a blacklisted clan. It is as simple as that. If you are on the fence of staying in KSI or leaving, please do all of us a favor and just go. If you are caught having these members on your friendslist or caught in a party with them it will be an automatic DNH. If you have any question go ahead and contact me any way you want.

Well that was part of it but certain clans were destroyed and things of that sort.

matrix, what got destroyed??

honestly, i see the reason behind the DNH, but what did tactical ever do to KSI? I mean besides put countless hours of effort into it asking little in return? I think his methods are something we should be holding in KSI. He did a great job while he was here. And the fact that he is a very honorable person, I dont think he poses any kind of threat to KSI whatsoever. that's just my opinion...

Awards

Im with Topgun, what did he destroy? Yes people went with him but that was their choice, when he says he didnt poach i believe him

Tac is not that kinda person, Some people may not see eye to eye with his leadership but he is not one ot tear down something he has helped build...I mean when i went into his party the other night to figure out why He had been BL, he didnt once offer me a position or tell me to leave he explained his point and wished me luck

He did make some valid points as to wats happening in KSI lately, but that was HIS and the others CHOICE to leave...they didnt tryt o pull everyone with them....

Seems odd that all of a sudden we BL someone when we dont have a BL?

Awards

Whoa, call me late - but wow :mellow:

I support Topgun's post 1,000,000,000.00%

Tactical is a good guy :) He helped me a lot when he was an admin with my account stuff and he also helped get the SR division back on its feet when it was on the verge of collapse.

That and countless other things that he has done to make KSI a better community. He set example and principles.

Call me naive for asking..but what seems to be the problem?

LHR not only held 3 XD clans by HONOR but also 4Shotx7 removed many members off of KSIClan.net. He himself might not have poached but his members took that action upon themselves to do that and if you want proof you can talk to me about it, and frankly if you don't like the idea of them being blacklisted well you can go as well.

So now Tac is Responsible for 4Shots actions? and honor....just trying to clarify things...

Awards

No never said that. I am not here to justify his blacklisting GOKU. If you want to go to SE7EN and ask him. Sound good? But as a leader of a gaming community he is held responsible for his members actions same thing with Natas. If a member goes and causes trouble in another gaming community they are going to ban the top guy and down.

if you want proof you can talk to me about it, and frankly if you don't like the idea of them being blacklisted well you can go as well.

What kinda leadership is that? For asking questions and having opinions you tell us to leave?

Last time i checked we were people....not Sheep

I was just trying to Clarify, not justify

Thanks...thats wat i wanted to know no need to get attitude

Awards

No attitude at all. I am just firm in what i say and i like to get my point across.

Get off his back Goku, he isn't doing anything wrong. If you have a beef, take it up with Natas.

might i just ask why? poaching?

yes that clan for poaching

matrix, what got destroyed??

xd, cod, and dod

honestly, i see the reason behind the DNH, but what did tactical ever do to KSI? I mean besides put countless hours of effort into it asking little in return? I think his methods are something we should be holding in KSI. He did a great job while he was here. And the fact that he is a very honorable person, I dont think he poses any kind of threat to KSI whatsoever. that's just my opinion...

yes tac did some good things for KSI but he left knowing people would follow him we call that poaching. Take the good things you learn from tac and keep them with and teach new members of ksi what you learned.

Im with Topgun, what did he destroy? Yes people went with him but that was their choice, when he says he didnt poach i believe him

Tac is not that kinda person, Some people may not see eye to eye with his leadership but he is not one ot tear down something he has helped build...I mean when i went into his party the other night to figure out why He had been BL, he didnt once offer me a position or tell me to leave he explained his point and wished me luck

He did make some valid points as to wats happening in KSI lately, but that was HIS and the others CHOICE to leave...they didnt tryt o pull everyone with them....

Seems odd that all of a sudden we BL someone when we dont have a BL?

first part stated above...... we still have the blacklist it is just not out in the open for legal reason so im told

So now Tac is Responsible for 4Shots actions? and honor....just trying to clarify things...

well yes he is responsible for his gaming commiunity actions just like natas would be

Guilt by association I guess.

guilt by being the creator

What kinda leadership is that? For asking questions and having opinions you tell us to leave?

Last time i checked we were people....not Sheep

I was just trying to Clarify, not justify

Thanks...thats wat i wanted to know no need to get attitude

it is the no drama type of leadership.... i do want yall to leave and mike if it is fine with you i will awsner everyones questions to the best of my knowledge

Lets all take a breath... Its cool, there isn't anything to get worked up about... 4Shotx did "hit" XD's squad list LET ME EXPLAIN, he thought he was doing a good thing, a squad had been hit, some time ago, it never was removed from clan.net, now he also removed the members(as he said it) that are over hear, he said he didnt touch the members that were staying in KSI.

As for Honor, the silver tags have personal information on them and I am seeing to it that KSI gets the Division tag back at the very least...XD is after all the oldest division in KSI and who am I to stand in the way of tradition. I'm SURE they will rebuild. I have to get his personal info off there first but it WILL BE RETURNED.

Now i did CHEW 4shots butt!!! ask him!! he thought he was doing a good thing, I explained to him how it would look, like he was trying to cover his tracks. After he understood he apologized, but what happened still happened. If need be i will suspend him from the community, but I genuinely don't believe it was malicious intent.

As for me, don't worry. I knew I would be making sacrifices for my men, I knew the risks, and did what I felt to be the right thing. Any good leader would do what he thought was right. I'm used to making sacrifices for my people, so thank you ALL very much for your concerns. You are all appreciated.

And Matrix, I understand your just following orders. Nothing but respect for you, your an honorable man, you as well Kill Steal.

edit, there were 5 members in DoD, they were inactive, and I don't have that tag... and cod4 was basically Jackets friends list all others were inactive so it can be said I am responsible for XD being damaged but the other two were MOOT there wasn't anything to wipe out.

Thank you to anyone who followed on what i said. Here is what i want to get through. I am standing here as a no BS stand point. People can have their opinions about the whole situation, thats fine. But if you are going to agree and back up LHR then you will go. Simple as that. Not here to be the bad guy i just enforce the rules.