Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

Division Moderators!

If you would like your division cleared of invisible topics and posts let me know and I'll come through and delete them tomorrow. (Today when I wake up)

If you're a mod of a certain section and would like it cleaned out, let me know and I'll get to that also :)

K well I did the one topic that you sent me, and I've been going through the Queued Topics/Posts lately. So tell me what sections and I'll do them :)

sigh... if you really want me to get ride of all like 800+ just let me know now so I can get started early haha

DH is already taken care of (of course ;) ). but other than that I'm just going through the queued topics and reducing the numbers. If you need assistance on the divisional sections nub...I mean vape...let me know

Awards

mmmmmmk... Doing all the queued topics until i get a section so I'll be here.

k so everything in designs is cleared now... moving onto LS.

Anybody else have any requests?

Ok so I got all of the LS division 800+ topics done and I got the 1 topic in the tech support :lol: done...

Anyone else?

Depends what they say, if they help or are topic relevant than no. But if it's them just cussing up a storm then yea.

Just like D R taught me, just use common sense. It's easy. Hide something you think would be considered "Unprofessional"

So I lowered the Queued Topics/Posts from like 74 pages down to 49... NICE!

:(

I'm tired... but I just might just try to clean out ALL the forums today... 49 pages left from 74, yea... yea...

I'm doing it... WOOT!

So after like 8 hours of work... the queued topics/post page is down to 2. The only things left there are from Unleashed (not sure if D R wants me to do anything with it or not since i'm thinkin if he wanted it gone he would just delete it) and are hidden topics that can be hidden and unhidden whenever we need people for those parts of the forums...

AHHHHHHHHHH 79 pages down to 2... KISS ME NOW

dang man, i took like three pages off this morning, then i drove home, i just got here and now its at 2. nice, but you're makin me look bad :P

Awards

Just about gettin work done man haha.

I've been going at it little by little and it just so happened I had nothing to do today so I got all of it done.

Let's like never let it get up that high again lol