Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Mayer DSG

vapor

:signban::bigfinger::signinnocent: I feel better now. lol

Did we have an agreement? Yea thought so... did you break it? Yea thought so... if you do it again you're gone. k?

yeah... I also posted that in the spam cooler. Did I mention it had a disclaimer as the sub topic on the main thread? there was other things you could have done first. ...like pm me a time period to delete the post.. or something.

Well when we had an agreement to not advertise DSG or ANYTHING TO DO WITH DSG, unless it was just some chit chat back and fourth or certain clan things than yea that was fine, not HEY JOIN DSG!!!!111!!1!!1!!

I'm not going to send you a PM to delete or anything sorry, not my responsibility...

lolz, it was just an introduction art piece. I had forgot about that agreement with you... I had thought that was with testicle. Anyway, what did you think about it as far as grapic wise? ... assuming you take middle ground on the topic?

To be honest I don't remember it at all and I'm not gonna dig through the garbage to find it.

I guess I could look it up... gimme a few minutes and I'll edit.

Yea it was dumb, and you said Natas was "owned" by DSG and he was your pet...

But 1 more and you're gone mister, capish?

Ray, your my friend i would say, but you know what you were doing and if you really didnt think Vape would ban you you outta your gord...atleast it was only a 2 week ban not a perma ban cuz i do enjoy your input on our forums from time to time :wub:

Awards