Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munkee

Multiple MOTM winners

In the future, I believe it would be a good idea to have multiple winners.

My idea would be to have 3 classes of winners

Junior KSI Members.

PVT-Captains.

Manager level Members

Majors through Founders

Senior Class leaders

CO-Division Leaders-Directors (to include Admins)

Manager Class will nominate the Junior Class.

Senior Class will nominate the Manager class, and vote on the winner for the Junior Class.

The actual Senior Leadership will nominate the senior class and vote on the Manager and senior class winners.

Give me some ffedback KSI, on what you think of this, and changes or additions you would like to see?

Awards

Maybe it should be divided also by long long you have been in KSI

that would take way too much time to investigate.

What about community members(forums)?

I have thought about that. Tell me the group, and who should be added into it. :)

Awards

Guest Vagrant

Erbs is the best non-clan ***** ever. im just saying. :P

but for the proposition, i disagree about parts. i understand that there are a lot of hard working members in ksi and you want to be able to put more in the spotlight. i think thats fine and dandy. but all senior leaders are already in the spotlight ALL THE TIME. picking one out and saying their work is most commendable over other snr leaders isnt going to do anything but make people butt hurt. all senior leaders should be expected to piss excellence. if they arent at the top of their game all the time then why would they have such a high rank? besides that, jobs of the exclusive group of "seniors" vary from each person. they all do a lot of work that is too different to judge which is more, ya know?

since the transition off of H2, KSI has been expanding so much more outside of just the clan business. so yeah, i agree with nova. there should be a clan motm and a motm for members who accel in areas outside of the clan part.

ps: if your a senior and you want a senior motm, im going to form a bad opinion of you and heckle you for being selfish and wanting more e-fame. :P

Erbs is the best non-clan ***** ever. im just saying. :P

but for the proposition, i disagree about parts. i understand that there are a lot of hard working members in ksi and you want to be able to put more in the spotlight. i think thats fine and dandy. but all senior leaders are already in the spotlight ALL THE TIME. picking one out and saying their work is most commendable over other snr leaders isnt going to do anything but make people butt hurt. all senior leaders should be expected to piss excellence. if they arent at the top of their game all the time then why would they have such a high rank? besides that, jobs of the exclusive group of "seniors" vary from each person. they all do a lot of work that is too different to judge which is more, ya know?

since the transition off of H2, KSI has been expanding so much more outside of just the clan business. so yeah, i agree with nova. there should be a clan motm and a motm for members who accel in areas outside of the clan part.

ps: if your a senior and you want a senior motm, im going to form a bad opinion of you and heckle you for being selfish and wanting more e-fame. :P

Senior Class does not mean Senior Leadership. We are not having a SENIOR LEADERSHIP MOTM.

Come on ERBS, read a little bit of the actual proposal before you make your comments! I think you are out of practice on your arguments. :P

Awards

I like the idea luna. I like breaking it down because you can't compare what a higher class officer does to that of a private, etc. Their standards and jobs aren't nearly the same. This is a great idea in my opinion.

sounds good to me it would be hard to monitar it all though. Multiple topics, etc, etc... But i love the idea. whats ur plan for limiting the nominations and stuff?

sounds good to me it would be hard to monitar it all though. Multiple topics, etc, etc... But i love the idea. whats ur plan for limiting the nominations and stuff?

nominees will still be limited.

1 junior class member per division nominated by the Director

1 manager class member per division nominated by the Director

1 senior class member nominated by an actual Senior leader (Senior Director/Senior Admin and above)

I know who this months or next months(?) winner is :P

shhhh ;)

Awards