Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

Beasley or Rose?

9 posts in this topic

It's simple, who will have a better rookie season.

Beasley or Rose?

I believe it will be Beasley and The Heat WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS... yes I said it, how can you go wrong with Marion, Wade, and Beasley...

:majorshocked: DUDE!! PHENOME!!!! long time no speak man!! how you been? hit me up with a FR on live. if i get my 360 back tomarrow ill be on after 6:30 eastern

Oden's not considered a "rookie" even though it is his first season. ;)

Guest KSI SINT3K 7

I got to go with the hometown boy Rose. Guards always have an easier transition from college to the pros, but I dont think they will have the best rookies seasons overall. Im making a predicition that OJ Mayo will win rookie of the year.

I was a bigger fan of rose in college, but I feel that rose has more ball handling skills, but beasley shows more potential to be a better all around player right now. Rose just lacks the size, and strength that Beasley has. Also Beasley will be able to bring help to his struggling team sooner then Rose can.

Guest KSI SINT3K 7

Yeah I agree but if the bulls could sign a decent veteran big man to help out thomas and noah then the bulls would probably have a better chance at competing then the heat.

Im from Chicago and honestly, I have to say Derrick Rose will have the better season because he will blend well with the Bulls and their new coach.