Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

showtime881

KSI members that should not represent KSI

24 posts in this topic

I have seen this group around alot and like playing with them But I came across some KSI members that were very rude racsit ignorant loud mouth poor sports that was constently saying [Edited - KSI Spider 7] and teabagging again I like KSI members becasue they are usually Polite and good Sports but I believe these individuals should not represent KSI.

KSI Meat1

KSI Honor KGB

KSI Snip3

I have seen this group around alot and like playing with them But I came across some KSI members that were very rude racsit ignorant loud mouth poor sports that was constently saying [Edited - KSI Spider 7] and teabagging again I like KSI members becasue they are usually Polite and good Sports but I believe these individuals should not represent KSI.

KSI Meat1

KSI Honor KGB

KSI Snip3

play with me man

send me an invite ill be on in like an hour

This is going to be taken care of, thanks for letting us know.

And i apologize for this bad experiencie, and invite you to play with more KSI people, cause everybody is very nice and friendly, despite some exceptions, that are always handled.

KSI Daemon 7

Public Relations of KSI

Awards

this person is lying, i was on the honor tag. our teammates quit out and everytime he would kill one of us he would tea-bag us, then in the pre-game lobby he kept saying ksi sucks and things of that nature. then after we had backed out he joined party three times and said the same things. i finally had to close the party. he's just trying to get us in trouble, i respect my clan to much to do what he is claiming.

OK, IronMan, just keep a professional attitude at all times.

Follow and respect our Code of Conduct.

Thanks

KSI Daemon 7

Public Relations of KSI

Awards

I have the messeages in my inbox of you being rude and unsporty, I was being very professional throughtout the game. Ksi Is a respectfull group and I expected that from you and your squad.

Sorry about all the posts I didnt know which one would be seen in the forums Thanks

i've got the video saved and its proof that i never touched any of he opposing players, but i sure got tea-bagged. and i sent the message after you went off on us in the post-game lobby, and even in that message there wasn't anything profane or racist, i challenged you to a 1v1 because thats how i handle situations like this. i'd rather humiliate you then cuss you out.

my director has already seent the video and we've been cleared, we respect our clan and always play professionally.

I believe you I would just like to see the video first hand, if you don't wish to upload the video here can you send me it in a PM?

ok im jnot online now, but its on my file share. i don't know what this kid had hoped to prove, on the video we're the only ones who t bagged

Yes I teabagged him in the end but only becasue him and his squad where rude and vulgar to the point of me being frustrated and do it. You know you and your squad was very disruptive and unsporty

The Clan Director Responsible for that squad has already take care of this situation.

So i invite you to play with more KSI people, you'll find that we are a great community, andif you like to join us you'll find yourself in a great place to play, make friends, or do other activities like writing news, doing gfx, playing tourneys, etc.

So my doors are opened to you, send me a FR is you like Showtime: my GT KSI Daemon 7

Thanks.

Awards

What? They'll receive a reprimand saying, "Guys, don't be cussing. Kids might cry?"

Teabagging is typically accepted; even in the MLG community it is an acceptable strategy which works on those easily offended. So the problem mainly is the use of bad language which is only an hear-say accusation made by an individual who just registered on these forums. Whenever I have someone use foul language on XBL, I mute them or joke with them; sometimes they're humourous.

I know your supposed to be cool with the public and all, but come on! it's a gaming enviroment where people get on to either blow steam from a bad day, chill with friends, have some good times blowing heads off, or walk away with pride knowing you just owned some nublets. So of course your going to have people, even KSI members, that just want to have fun, even at the expense of others... hell! we all have done it on XBL.

Showtime, apologies but seriously, why so upset about it? It's a game, kids play the game, you accept the fact your going to run into some nuts as soon as you sign onto XBL, so why? It was a tie game so it isn't because your pride was hurt, or was it? I just can't see how a thread about some members using foul language can go on for this long; if it had been for modding, hacking or exploiting the game then yes! I see the seriousness of taking the time to register, create a topic and the likes... but just for a few loud-mouthed individuals...

It's redundant.

Everything is done here, Showtime talk to Daemon if you have any more problems or questions... Thanks.