Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI LightGod

Worst Band In The World

27 posts in this topic

in my opinion i think coldplay is. They made one good hit and it still sucked. and everybody knows them and loves them WHY!!!! I ASK YOU WHY.

What band do you think is the worst?

in my opinion i think coldplay is. They made one good hit and it still sucked. and everybody knows them and loves them WHY!!!! I ASK YOU WHY.

What band do you think is the worst?

any rock band lol

they all suck in my minds

If this gets out of hand, it's closed.

I ask why you think "rock" bands are the worst. So country bands or jazz bands are your style? Do explain.

Awards

cold play i sGAY

INCUBUS FOR THE EFFIN WIN

Does it matter, most bands that are known, had a good song, and therefore, can't be called bad, because there are many bands out there who have tried multiple times to get recognized and can't

In my opinion, Avenged Sevenfold is the worst. All of their songs sound the exact same to me. This is just my opinion though. There is no best/worst. For example you may think Rush is a bad band, but they're one of the best selling bands ever. It all depends upon taste. I personally think that rap is just bad poetry with bass.

Or is good music only what "they" tell you is good music? and for all of you who listen to "underground" stuff, do you really think theyd even have CDs if "they" didnt want them too????? oooooits all a CONSPIRACY!!! RENOUNCE YOUR POSSESIONS AND RUN FOR THE HILLSS!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or, just change the Station :P lol....its early...im tired ^_^

(no im not serious.....or am i?)

Awards

Or is good music only what "they" tell you is good music? and for all of you who listen to "underground" stuff, do you really think theyd even have CDs if "they" didnt want them too????? oooooits all a CONSPIRACY!!! RENOUNCE YOUR POSSESIONS AND RUN FOR THE HILLSS!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or, just change the Station :P lol....its early...im tired ^_^

(no im not serious.....or am i?)

ill prolly concur with that

In my opinion, Avenged Sevenfold is the worst. All of their songs sound the exact same to me. This is just my opinion though. There is no best/worst. For example you may think Rush is a bad band, but they're one of the best selling bands ever. It all depends upon taste. I personally think that rap is just bad poetry with bass.

There older stuff was really good. It was allot harder,I find myself still putting in Sounding The Seventh Trumpit every once in a while. :wub:

Their new stuff does suck tho! <_<

omg this topic is getting so indep lol i love KSI omg there so amazing ;)

I listen to a huge range of music and I still think coldplay blows.

Awards

one of there gay songs cam eon today ta my work so i went into my office and shut down the music for the entire store.

then a few minutes later i wen tand turned it back on

and the gay band was gone :D

Let me you ask you this and it is something what we should all think about the way "Gay" Is a refernce to Homosexuality and the Context that we all use it in is...in other words "Not cool, or lame" Which in turn means we are associating someone who is gay to be the same As though being Gay is abd thing

Shouldnt we stop using this word as if it were the N word for blacks or K word for Jewish people....Instead oh thats so gay....read a book learn a new word that actually makes you sound intelligent

Just my input

Awards

excellent point sociiety today displays one word to be associated with many meanings. "gay" can be negative almost every way you use it which is why homosexuals are offended when called that.

good point goku

and ur right imma have to work on that

Even how you refer "them" as if they arent people, gay is just a sexual preference thats it nothing else it doesnt define the person or their attitude

I call my friend gay all the time, cuz he is lol He brings all the girls around though hahaha funny how that owkrs

Awards

Guest KSI JAYRMe l7l

A word is a word, its people who turn it into something worse.

A word is Just a word, on paper...Its when people Speak those words that real meaning, good or bad, is added to them

Awards

yep. totally agree

its just a preference in lifestyle desicions

who am i to take that away and mak eit sound bad?

Coldplay actually has really good stuff. You really have to listen. Really good melodies and great vocals. Plus, with their new album Viva La Vida, they have really played around with their sound. They are about the melody and the atmosphere.

Now, don't think I'm a softee when it comes to muzak. I dig all flavors of music as long as it is either intellectual or has a good sound. I like death metal (Meshuggah, Devin Townsend, Opeth), Prog Metal (Dream Theater, 3), electronica (Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, Lamb), Funk (EWF, ToP, Particle), Jazz (The Bad Plus, Coltrane, Squat), and basically anything else.

I also agree with Nova. It is all taste and appreciation for different styles. For example, I don't like most modern rap today due to musical composition. They may have good lyrics and rhythm, but I swear to god, they use the same stupid beats. It isn't any different across the board, basically, except for Mos Def and The Roots. Those guys are moving rap in a direction where it needs to be. I don't think any song where the lyrics include "doo-doo head" is even remotely clever or appealing.

My rant. Forshizzle.

And the whole thing about the word gay. If it hurts another's feelings, then it's wrong. I don't think they mind being called gay, but I think they are angry that a word used to describe them is also used as a term of endearment. I use the word gay sometimes, but I am trying to stop. When you are part of a community that uses that word, it is hard to make it go away...

the N word for blacks or K word for Jewish people

...or the T word for Muslims :P

There older stuff was really good. It was allot harder,I find myself still putting in Sounding The Seventh Trumpit every once in a while. :wub:

Their new stuff does suck tho! <_<

They had glass bottles and other trash thrown at them and were Boo'd off stage at Warped Tour in Minneapolis a couple years back. Dont go there anymore though. After that year, it started getting extremely emo.

Also, yes, Coldplay does suck.