Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Munkee

KSI Precinct 7

20 posts in this topic

Everyone congratulate KSI Precinct 7 on KSI's Member of the Month for June!

An Interview will be posted up on the front page of KSIGlobal.com very soon!

Awards

no after you voted, and that i nominated him...kinda took the excitement out of it for me....

Awards

Precinct has been an outstanding member of the KSI community, He was DNHed and i got him off because i knew he has a great potential just needed a little guidence. He has not let me down in any sense. He is upbeat, communicating with all the new members letting them know that no matter what he is there for them. From walking them through the registration process on the forums, to answering any questions or concerns that they may have. He also has been getting a steady number of recruits each DAY, not just once in awhile. Is the prime example of what a KSI leader should be and i see great things in his future. Thank you Precinct for making me proud and i hope you keep going your doing a great job and i hope this inspires other members to follow in your shoes! GET SOME lil buddy!! :P

Awards

<_< I wish I knew who told him then!

uhh i gotta run.....

uhhh.... i think i heard gummi say something earlier to him in a private party about MOTM...

or maybe it was someone else...

so yeh.....

uhhh.....

spam!

By being a good member, getting recognized for the good things you do. Working with your members and superiors.

Awards

How and where does this vote happen?

how do you become member of the month????

The directors nominate their divisions MOTM and post it in my thread in the Directors area explaining why they should be KSI's MOTM. They do this by the 3rd of the month. From their I take their Nominees and the Senior leaders vote based on only what the Directors have written. To be nominated you must exceed the requirements set upon you by your leadership. This has been primarily for Generals and below, but I am wanting to start a 3 tier MOTM system. For this to work though, we all will have to be more active both on the Forums and on XBL first.

For more details on the new system that may be implemented, go to this link.

http://forums.ksiglobal.com/index.php?showtopic=55738

Awards