Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the Jummy

So it can happen...

Your posting ability has been suspended for one week due to Severe spam, inappropriate posts, topics...

This was in regard to my topics I spammed in the Spam forum. I guess spamming the spam forum severely is bad?

This is not to poke, but to laugh. Anyone want to laugh with me?

:lol:

This was in regard to my topics I spammed in the Spam forum. I guess spamming the spam forum severely is bad?

This is not to poke, but to laugh. Anyone want to laugh with me?

:lol:

:lol: lol :lol:

:huh:

:lol: lol :lol:

but it doesa say innapropriate posts sooo....

You know you've been pushing your limits with your avatars and topics... You know exactly how KSI is even if it seems dumb, they are rules. Obviously it hasn't been suspended for a week if you're still posting in here...

My topics were fine.

The only thing that broke the rules was the avatar and omg! look, it is fixed. Correction, it has been fixed.

But coming after me about topics that are not offensive in any nature nor breaking any rules is silly. Especially an accusation of spamming when clearly all I spammed was the spam forum. Why can people not separate their opinion and emotions when casting judgement on whether or not someone broke the rules. Since when is moderating a matter of opinion...

The picture about Nova... yea that was real appropriate huh?

Saying if you had superpowers or whatever that you'd kill all of Asia... Not offensive though.

ok so you repost it?

Are you like begging for a suspension or what?

You know we're friends and all but you got let back in on the terms of no more being borderline offensive or that kinda crap. You're starting again and we're telling you but you refuse to listen to us :(

Wow... it isn't even that bad. Nova, get on MSN I'll send you the link.

But in regards to your inability to handle such content, I'll avoid posting said content.

He posts a link so you don't have to see the picture.

Clicking the link means you want to see what it is.

By clicking the link, it's not Chris's fault if you don't like it.

Curiosity killed the cat now.

So if I post a virus link and you click it... it's not my fault. hmmmm, no.

It's not MY inability to handle it, it's YOUR inability to follow the rules. He gave you a warning and you get all mad about it... chill out and don't post things that can go both ways then, is it really that hard?

Keep your attitude in forums PROFESSIONAL

and that is not an OPINION is a rule.

So dont provoque for simple wrong attitude.

If you want to show nova a funny pic send it to his MSN. cause is not apropriated for this forums.

Awards

What comparison is there between a hilarious picture and a virus?

None. Posting a virus on a public domain is illegal.

A picture of two men in gigantic thongs? Not so much.

People get to worked up over something so simple. Does the Jummy think that Mak wears giant thongs and will become gayer than the two guys?

Probably not, because they have a friendly relationship and it's messing around.

Much like Reaper and you Vapor.

I recall many "VAPOR SUCKS!" topics that were just jokes, yet I don't think Reaper got punished.

See what I mean?

You don't see me posting inappropriate pictures in that topic neither did you?

Yes Vapor, I was so steamed I just had to lash out. :rolleyes:

Provoke? Why are you provoking me still? I thought by me saying 'I'll avoid posting said content' with a period it was over. As in I got your point... clearly, I'm still missing a point? :wacko:

Now make sure you get the last say and just close this topic, mmk?

I was talking to TopDog about his comment with reaper and I. Only posting rebuttles (spelling :huh:) to you like you do when you are defending your side of the story :)

I don't really want the last word I just don't want you to get suspended or banned for something dumb like this when it's just not hard to stop... but you my friend, can have the last word if you want it :P