Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smithy

W00t its KSI Arcfiend / The Black hawk2

4 posts in this topic

hello KSI, its the black hawk2 also known as KSI Arcfiend 7. I was he first clan leader to make it whithout a KSI Tag. and i brought up 3 clans up to 100 members. :blink:

tht were KSI element , KSI Spawn AD , and KSI Mi Gente spanish division. :D

i was a very active member and know tht ive heard my original clan is back ( XK division ) :wub:

im rdy to rejoin but i need to tlk to blk ghost about a couple things. I was never blacklisted but i left KSI on a good note to start my own clan. didnt work lol. so im comin back but only under the first clan tht ever made me feel spcial, XK hopefully XK divison doesnt have soldiers XK cuz im plannin on bringing it back. so you tell blk ghost or another higher rank an original member is willing to come back with athourity. Idc wat ppl say bout this clan, even tho ppl say **** i think this community is more active than ne other clan. you can always find a game whether zombies or MLG customs. theres always a person on. so im willing to dedicate myself to KSI for the sake of XK and to all the KSI communty. thank you and have a wonderful day, get back at me soon. :lol:

hello KSI, its the black hawk2 also known as KSI Arcfiend 7. I was he first clan leader to make it whithout a KSI Tag. and i brought up 3 clans up to 100 members. :blink:

tht were KSI element , KSI Spawn AD , and KSI Mi Gente spanish division. :D

i was a very active member and know tht ive heard my original clan is back ( XK division ) :wub:

im rdy to rejoin but i need to tlk to blk ghost about a couple things. I was never blacklisted but i left KSI on a good note to start my own clan. didnt work lol. so im comin back but only under the first clan tht ever made me feel spcial, XK hopefully XK divison doesnt have soldiers XK cuz im plannin on bringing it back. so you tell blk ghost or another higher rank an original member is willing to come back with athourity. Idc wat ppl say bout this clan, even tho ppl say **** i think this community is more active than ne other clan. you can always find a game whether zombies or MLG customs. theres always a person on. so im willing to dedicate myself to KSI for the sake of XK and to all the KSI communty. thank you and have a wonderful day, get back at me soon. :lol:

I'm not so sure about that part,

but welcome back?