Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sumidor P71

I think I should get an "Ask me anything!" topic.

44 posts in this topic

So have at it! :D

You do know that people who've tried to make these topics and are not Leaders got in trouble...?

To be honest, I don't care. :D

Yeah, Sorry Suminhotep.. This an area for members to ask senior leaders, but I have noticed some directors doing it. :rolleyes: Even so, I don't see a need for you to have "Ask me anything topic".

Closing Topic:

If you makes you feel any better.. Your signature is hilarious!

Nah we'll do it like we handled this before. They got yelled at not because they had the topic, but because they put it in the Open Door Policy area which is for discussion with KSI Leaders. He gets his topic, but he has to compete with the rest of the Water Cooler / Spam Area topics lol

Awards

Easy achievement points... but I can't get them, because my account's suspended (although I weaseled my way on somehow for a brief second), and because my computer doesn't have the right equipment to play the game... too damn laggy.

Awards

ya my account got susspended also? but i dont kno wat exactly it means for my account like if ill get un suspended and why?

sumi, are you going to help take care of our baby or am on my own for this one? :P dont be a deadbeat.