Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WACKERNOOB

hey KSI

Well just poping in to say hi again! Kinda hard to get on XBL without a 360 or the web without a PC. Divorce is great you loose everyinthg while your X keeps everything. A lesson for the younger crowd who have no idea about life yet. Anywho i see the tac and honor are BL. just read the post. Kinda funny. other than that how is everyone doing! topgun, omally, VOLCOM(you lil princess wheres my sandwich).

well I might pop on from timte to time when ever i get acsess to a PC. have fun KSI and Remeber NATAS is a lil homo who likes to wear dresses while eating cake in front of a mirror. (you fat gay boy)>

and yes that was a joke you mods better not hide or ban me. just because it is true. Ask him.

By the way i just im on the hall of fame. Pretty nice!

hey you bad kids! no im not back i still have no way of getting online right now. i just poped in to say whats up.

matrix = gay lil school boy

Wacker = nubby.

:rolleyes: I fixed it for you Kenny!

matrix = gay lil school boy

:lol:

Awards

whats going on guys! almost divorced thank god! so if everything works out then i should be back on XBL within about 2 months. got get a 360! Well since i don't half of the leaders now. it will be fun becasue they wont know my since of humor and ill get to mess with them. anyone talks to natas tell him he is a homo and nobody likes him.

That sucks ALOT man. I know I didn't know you but, you're still a soldier in the ongoing war and we await your return to the frontlines.

-KSI KILLSMASH

By the way i just im on the hall of fame. Pretty nice!

What?! I'll have to contest this with Natas... :lol:

anyone talks to natas tell him he is a homo and nobody likes him.

im pretty sure he already knows this.

but it couldnt hurt to remind him i guess. :P

whats going on guys! almost divorced thank god! so if everything works out then i should be back on XBL within about 2 months. got get a 360! Well since i don't half of the leaders now. it will be fun becasue they wont know my since of humor and ill get to mess with them. anyone talks to natas tell him he is a homo and nobody likes him.

LOL Well you will be back just in time for our major changes! :P

You should know alot of the Leaders, we know you! Matrix, KillSteal, Shaman, OldMan, Myself, and ofcourse Shotty and Ghost.

I remind Natas all the time he is homo, but I will tell him again, just for you!

Awards

Wacker, I think AJ (Crazy) is looking for the blender you borrowed.

This is Shotgun, if that name rings any bells. It should, as I used to be an immature kid back in the day and was always talked about.. plus, we used to play Texas Hold 'Em with Katie all the time... :P

Awards

lol matrix, its considered a crime to dislike someone whos better than you....lol

Awards

really busy. my break took a long turn instead of the short one i originally planned. good news though, i am coming back to help you all out as we all know your all lost without me lol. im currently in Toronto, went to MLG and im flying back in a couple hours so some time this week i will be on my MAIN account (KSI KALEM 7) and hopefully still rocking the Bird.

Sorry wacker to use your topic as my comeback but i didn't think a whole new topic was needed for me as i never intended to really leave.

Awards

Kalem, you never stepped away from your Bird. You still have it. You were taken off the Seniors Area on the forums, but everyone that takes a break is put back as member until they return. It is a security thing for Adidas and HB.

Awards

lol the white name isn't much if im not even on to use it and communicate with the team. that and i would never want to jepordize the security that the admins and mods have established.

Cant wait to talk with you all.

Awards