Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VapoR

DSG Members on KSI forums...

If ALL of you DSG members that are active and RESPECTFUL towards KSI want to control your members and tell them to stop posting KSI sucks BS and join DSG this and join DSG that, that i'm just going to suspend EVERYONE from DSG.

This is like the 5th or 6th time and it's a pain in my butt and annoying the **** out of me so this is your last warning, if you want to stay on the KSI forums then PLEASE tell your members to stop all this ****.

Thanks... <_<

It's annoying and a waste of mine and all the moderators time...

i know all the leaders of DSG very well from back in LS i am trying to talk to them to get them to stop this. I already have them talking to the more recent offence from ksi dsg on the forums.

As long as they don't do anymore crap on the forums their fine but most of them like to randomly come on here and post like little kids...

I understand..and that explains. Theres a topic or should i say a thread labled KSI sucks....im like man if i was an Admin i'd ban that fool LOL

Guest KSI JAYRMe l7l

Just ban them. They obviously have no respect for KSI and should just banned.

Guest KSI JAYRMe l7l

No not "lil" kids. These are all older gamers in the age group of 20-40 who come on the forums and disrespect us. As a original creator of DSG I would say just ban them. They mean nothing but harm towards our community and will not be rational about anything.

there are only a few that do disrespect us. The leaders arent aware of this im assuming becz if they were they woud have taken care of this situation. Thats if they are good leaders.

Guest KSI JAYRMe l7l

No they are perfectly aware of what there members are doing. They ban any KSI members that go on there forums they dont like and constantly mock KSI by making offensive gamertags ie. Natas DSG, GheyEsI DSG. So I say you should just ban them.

Sooo crazy how they were in KSI...and now not....and yet the issue probly only affected a small group of people....now we got kids who probly dont even know who KSI is... yet talking crap about us... and causing drama...cause they have no life...Much less even in High School. lol Like what kids like 11.... w0w....

i agree with sam you should see if the creators knew anything about this or were helping in this stupid spam thing and if there are or are not. That will be your call on what happens

Just ban them. They obviously have no respect for KSI and should just banned.

Didn't you start DSG :P

As a original creator of DSG I would say just ban them.

Yup, he did say it ;)

Anyways, I'm not gonna ban them just because some of them are alright on the forums, it's just they don't care what their other members do so now if they don't care, their gone to so I don't have to worry about them.