KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coup

KSI should Pay my gas

what if that was fact? (i know it would never happend in a billion years) we would BE xbox live

thats mhy idea so get to it natas!

lol :wub:

DR FR SO BM FH

its the spam area, it shouldnt matter.

i like thinking someone out there wants to pay my gas

wanna fill up my tank daemon?

tell u what, you pay my airfare and hotel fees and my food expense (to ur location and back to my hometown) and then give me 60 bucks and then i'll fill up your tank for you

You know this is funny... I went to CrueFest last Saturday and entered into a random drawing (for something I had no idea what it was because they weren't in detail enough) and this morning I get a call saying I've won todays first pick of 300 dollars in gas and a free Marriote Getaway. Guess what... I wasn't eligible due to income issues. WTF...

Awards

Guest KSI Precinct 7
KSI Spider 7: You know this is funny... I went to CrueFest last Saturday and entered into a random drawing (for something I had no idea what it was because they weren't in detail enough) and this morning I get a call saying I've won todays first pick of 300 dollars in gas and a free Marriote Getaway. Guess what... I wasn't eligible due to income issues. WTF...

I would have been disappointed to the extreme. Gas prices are hitting the sky, everyone get a motorcycle.