KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI TOPGUN 7

TOP GUN's Korner...

Attn Everyone, I have started a new weekly column. Its called Top Gun's Korner. This is not something new, but it is something new that i'm and now sharing with our great great community, so check it out on global. Feel free to send me any ideas yall have for a topic, any comments, criticisms, etc...i'm open to all ideas!! maybe one of em will make it into my Korner who knows!! enjoy...

Awards

hey why don't you start a topic about cookies! I here there great!

or you could do the same old same old about the global economy, market shares or just how great of a friking guy i am

ah, how i do miss you wacker!!and yet somewhat glad you are the first to see my topic ;)

Awards

ya, can't remember who made my sexy icon??

Awards

Meh, just seems like a game spotlight with a little humor. unOriginality ftw?

I was figuring it would have been some personal blog / weekly reflections or something.

But I guess to damper the offensive-ness of my opinion, I believe that you should stray away from gaming and more so into other stuff. I can check multiple news posts on KSI Global concerning game releases and such. Given that I sold my 360 and I'm only in KSI for the GFX team I have no concern for gaming anymore. Discuss movies, slip-&-slides, personal funny stories that have a weird lesson to walk away with, what is going on in the other communities, random stuff...