KSI Global

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KSI Ezekiel

Designs for KSI Gear...

Just curious, but who did the designs for the shirts and hats on KSI Gear.com? I'm not trying to down anyone but perhaps a few changes could be made to them... the shirt isn't bad at all but the color scheme for the hats clash badly and you can't put a bright "up beat" design on a distressed hat..its...somewhat awful looking... :(

Just curious, but who did the designs for the shirts and hats on KSI Gear.com? I'm not trying to down anyone but perhaps a few changes could be made to them... the shirt isn't bad at all but the color scheme for the hats clash badly and you can't put a bright "up beat" design on a distressed hat..its...somewhat awful looking... :(

The distressed hat is the whole idea of the look people like that.

...Wha? I didn't say there was anything wrong with the distressed look. I said you don't put a bright vibrant color on something you want themed as faded... it contradicts the style.

Ok thanks for that Daemon. Any idea on the hats?

Oh ok. I would like a more graphic looking hat before I buy one

We are looking for new designs so if any of you want to work on it let me know...

The reason they used that color is to match the design on the shirts... Shirt/hat combo deal.

Actually Capstone, I think I'll do something up and get back to you.

KSI T.shirt was designed by KSI Swift 7.

...and Brain 7 did the logo... The hats may look nice without the color box around them too. Some quick concept layouts I did couple years ago:

ksihats.png

Those hats are better. The concept looks pretty good and basic.

...and Brain 7 did the logo... The hats may look nice without the color box around them too. Some quick concept layouts I did couple years ago:

ksihats.png

I like the hat in the top picture. Plain black hat with a KSI logo on the right (or left if you are wearing it).

Awards