Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Demonic21

what do u drive?

15 posts in this topic

what kind of car do you own/or drive

i own and drive a 2000 Mitsubishi galant:

4A3AA46G61E181989_1.jpg

not my dream car but i'm pleased with it as it's my first car ^_^, so what all do you drive?

I have a 1970 302 Boss Mustang sitting in my driveway

well then u have one of my dream cars, we should like trade :-p (even tho your car is prolly worth like 20,000 more then my car lol)

I have a 1970 302 Boss Mustang sitting in my driveway

Just because it's sitting in your driveway doesn't mean it's yours. ^_^

;)

Awards

I don't drive anything, but I'll show you my brother's (previous and current) cars.

DSCF0894.jpg

(Previous) Toyota Celica GT

28-3.jpg

(Previous) Honda S200

Untitled-4%20copy.jpg

(Current) Nissan 350z

And because of the image posting limit, I can't even make another post with the mods. But here's a link: Z Mods

I don't really know if any of you know what all that is, but its not 100% up to date.

lol i drive an 1983 dodge ram without air conditioning and its really hot in Oklahoma :( no working radio ...are gas gauge are fully closing passenger door so it flies open on friends :P which is hilarious and sad at the same time

Just because it's sitting in your driveway doesn't mean it's yours. ^_^

;)

The reason its sitting in my driveway is because my Uncle gave it to mer and im not old enough to drive yet. So that is why it has never moved

I sold my 69 Mustang recently, costs too much and takes up too much time that I don't have to keep it going. So right now only a Toyota Coralla, but my dad is getting the Lotus Elise SC, so I'll be getting his 2003 BMW M3 Convirtable. I can't wait to get it.

2008 Mustang GT Fully loaded and window tint

And he washes it with ONR! ;)

DSC_0461.jpg

GT500, I wish! But I did take the photo.

06 RSX Type S

DSC_0157_800x600.jpg

DSCN4262.jpg

DSC_0608-1.jpg

What I want to do to it:

dream_rsxdesign.jpg

lol i drive an 1983 dodge ram without air conditioning and its really hot in Oklahoma :( no working radio ...are gas gauge are fully closing passenger door so it flies open on friends :P which is hilarious and sad at the same time

I like this guy lol.

I drive the newest model Plymouth Caravelle. It's a 1988 with working no air conditioning. My radio is a tape player in which I use a tape convert for a Sony CD player. Both doors have damage from colisions and neither are my fault (one was before I had the car). My power steering has been a pain for a while and recently it was fixed fully properly (knocks on wood). Now my tail lights on the passenger side are going out and it's due to the socket... My back windows do not work and are both up permanently (until I get new back doors). Also at this current point in time it's just about out of gas.

Just about everything that's wrong with it there, on the bright side it still runs lol

Awards